Quinoa (Adult)

Quinoa: *walks in the office* Hey Daddy, do you need some help with patients?

Snuffle: Hm? Oh hey sweetie. Daddy's got this one covered. *Finishes surgery on a patient*
There. Just take it easy with that knee and you'll be just fine.

???: Thanks, Doc. I feel great now. *Uses crutches to walk out of the room*

Quinoa: *helps them*

???: Oh, thanks, miss.

Quinoa: You're welcome.

Snuffle: *smiles* Such a sweet girl.

Becky: Hey Snuffle, whatcha doin'?

Snuffle: I'm about to make you sit down if you keep standing there.

Becky: Sorry, habit. *sits down* Quinoa I noticed has a boyfriend by the way.

Snuffle: *sharply* What? Who?

Becky: I ain't tellin' you.

Snuffle: *sighs* My little baby is all grown up now. Look, here's fifty zeni, go find out who her boyfriend is and come back here and tell me. I want to have a talk with the boy.

Becky: And by talk, you mean have Joshua kill him?

Snuffle: No, only if he hurts my daughter. Now go.

Becky: I'll keep the zeni, but I'm not gonna spy on my own niece.

Snuffle: Fine. Go. But before you do, tell Quinoa to come in here please. She and I need to talk, as father and daughter.

Becky: I'm guessing she's in trouble?

Snuffle: No, I just want to talk to her. Now go get her please.

Becky: Alright. *Goes to get Quinoa* Hey your dad wants to talk to you.

Quinoa: Huh? Okay. *Goes to Snuffle* Yes Daddy?

Snuffle: So, heard you got a boyfriend. Congrats.

Quinoa: Thanks Daddy. *Smiles*

Snuffle: *smiles back* Now, sweetie, I need to talk to you. This is very important, okay?

Quinoa: Okay Daddy.

Snuffle: Alright, has he hurt you in any way or touched you in places you don't want him to?

Quinoa: No Daddy, he hasn't.

Snuffle: Has he tried to force himself on you?

Quinoa: No Daddy.

Snuffle: Good. Don't be mad but I'm just worried about you, okay baby?

Quinoa: Dad I'm not a baby anymore, I can take care of myself.

Snuffle: That's what worries me.

Quinoa: I'll be fine, Daddy. Really. *Smiles and kisses his cheek* I love you.

Snuffle: *smiles* I love you too.