Argument

Snuffle: Cynder I'm not telling you again, go clean your room, now! I'm not in the mood for arguing because I have an important meeting to attend to

Cynder: I don't want to, you can't make me! You're not my boss!

Snuffle: You brat, go before I decide to give you a time-out! Indefinitely! Do you know what that means?

Cynder: Umm....

Snuffle: *sighs* It means until I decide to let you come out of time-out.

Cynder: Ohhhhh! But you wouldn't do that, would you?

Snuffle: Yes, I would. Now go clean your room and I might not have to.

Cynder: I still say no. What have you got to say about that?

Snuffle: I say if you don't do what you're told, you're getting a spanking and grounded.

Cynder: Oh yeah? I dare you!

Snuffle: Dangerous thing to say, Cynder. I suggest you go clean your room right now before I take you up on that dare.

Cynder: *smirks* I double dare you.

Snuffle: That's it! *Grabs her and pulls her over his lap, spanking her*

Cynder: Ow ow ow! Stop it, it hurts!

Snuffle: I'll stop when you learn to behave yourself under my roof! *Spanks her more*

Cynder: Ow! Okay I promise! Geez! *Rubs her rear end* Ouch...

Snuffle: You're grounded for not listening to me, now clean your room and no TV, no games, nothing fun at all.

Cynder: Fine! *Goes to her room and slams the door*

Snuffle: *sighs and goes to his meeting*