Turles

Turles: *reading the paper and drinking coffee* Hmm, I see that the measles disease is making a comeback

Turles: *reading the paper and drinking coffee* Hmm, I see that the measles disease is making a comeback. All because people don't immunize their children like they should.

Snuffle: Yeah. *prepares a shot for his daughters* Okay girls, this might sting a bit.

Abril: *holds her bunny tightly*

Aubrianna: Don't worry, you will only feel a little pinch! *Holds her sister's hand*

Turles: *smiles* Your daughters are cute.

Snuffle: Thanks. Hold still Abril. *Gives Abril her shot*

Abril: *sits still*

Snuffle: *finishes giving the shot* Good girl. Your turn Aubrianna.

Aubrianna: *hops into the chair* I'm ready!

Snuffle: *smiles* Okay, just sit still sweetie. *Gives her the shot*

Aubrianna: *watches*

Snuffle: Heh. Learning are we?

Aubrianna: Yeah.

Snuffle: *finishes giving the shot* So, what do you girls want to be when you grow up?

Abril: I... I don't know.... I haven't thought about it.....

Aubrianna: I have! I'm gonna be a nurse, just like Mommy!

Snuffle: *smiles* That's nice. And Abril honey, you've got plenty of time to think about it.

Abril: Okay.

Aubrianna: Come on! Let's go play!

Abril: O-oh, okay....

Snuffle: *smiles at her* My cute and shy little angel.

Turles: Why is she so shy?

Snuffle: Well...*scratches his cheek* She either takes after her mother, or something else. Gabby and I both believe she might be a little on the Autistic side. Just a tiny bit.

Turles: Well she's adorable.

Snuffle: Thanks. So, what are you doing here?

Turles: I'm not the same Turles you know. I'm a different one. I'm not the one that hurt your sister and yes, before you say anything, I know about it.

Snuffle: How do you know about that? I'm pretty sure my sister did not want to discuss it.

Turles: I was talking to Kakarotta and she and Becky both punched me, thinking I was the same Turles but then they realized I wasn't and they explained to me what happened.

Snuffle: Yeah. I still can't forgive him for that. 

Turles: I'm also a doctor by the way.

Snuffle: I know.

Turles: How do you know?

Snuffle: Becky told me.

Turles: She did?

Snuffle: Yeah.

Turles: *looks at the clock* Well, guess we'd better get to work.

Snuffle: Guess so. Oh and, if you dare lay a finger on my sister to hurt her in any way, I'll have Joshua kill you. After he tortures you. *glares at Turles*

Turles: *gulps* I promise you I will not hurt her.

Snuffle: Good.