Chapter Fifteen

After the show was over, Jason had Brandy come back stage with us. After I handed off my guitar and tossed my picks to the crowed, I walked right up to Cyndy and escorted her outside and to our bus. I had to talk to her, alone. No one else. It was time she understood how I felt about her, begg her to come with me, right now.

"Synyster!" She yelled as I shut the bus door and walked into the lobby.

"Please, just listen." I begged, "I had to see you. I had to talk to you."

She shook her head, "You cant just drag me around!"

"Im not." I said serious.

"Im not going to be your Florida fling." She said sounding hurt.

I quickly shook my head and grabbed her hands, "No no no! Your not, your so much more then that."

Tears fell from her eyes, "Then what Syn?"

"Call me Brian, please." I begged her.

She rolled her eyes, "Brian, tell me."

"I love you. Thats what I tried to tell you that night before I went on stage." I told her.

She shook her head, "Thats impossible, you only knew me fore three days."

"The best three days of my life. I wante to bring you with me, but you couldnt, and I was to stupid to force you." I said sadly, "I got home from that tour and was I wreck."

She looked at me, waiting to know more.

"I went on the edge. Between loosing Jimmy, then not having you around, I almost lost it. Lost it all. You kept my mind at ease from thinking about Jimmy to much. You kept my mind busy, took it off of my ex wife. But when I got back home, alone. I was empty. I had nothing. No one, it felt like." I explained threw tears.

"Lost it? As in what?" She asked.

I sighed, "Suicidal. I was, but Zacky stopped me."

"How?" She asked.

I helded her face in my hands, "That doesnt matter know, what matters his. Im here. For you."

"Brian. I dont know. I cant just up and leave." She said slightly freaking out.

I nodded my head, "Yes you can. Quiet your job and come live with me."

"What am I going to do without a job?" She questioned.

I thought fora second, "You can manage and help run my amp company. Helwin amps."

"Really?" She asked shocked.

I nodded my head, "Whatever it takes to keep you in my life forever. Im not letting you slip threw my fingers again."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tight, "Im so glad you didnt give up on me."

I kissed her cheek, then rested my forehead on hers, "Not once, have you left my mind. I hopped so bad you would be here tonight."

"To think, I almost didnt come." She said sadly, "Brandy pushed me into it."

I pressed my lips against hers, leaving a passionte kiss lenger as I looked her in the eye, "And im glad she did."

There was a knock on the bus door, then Shadz walked on, with everyone behind him.

"Is everything good on here?" Shadz said with a smile.

I nodded my head, "It is now. Shes coming back with us."

"Good! I like her!" Johnyn yelled attack Cyndy to the floor.

"Carful, I need her." I laughed.

"Come, lets meets ome fans." Aarin said as he started off the bus.

I pulled Cyndy up and brought her with me.

A few fans were standing by the gate a few feet from the bus. Zacky was already talking to a few. Brandy was leaning against the bus. I kissed Cyndy as I left her with Brandy and walked up to Zacky.

"Dude! How'd it go?" He instently asked me.

I smirked and whispered in his ear, "She's all mine. shes coming back with us."

"Good. Brandy's coming back too." Zacky laughed as he signed a CD.

I looked back at the girls talking to each other, then Zacky, "Really? What is she going to do?"

"Run the VU merch website and handle the shipments, then merch for us on the road." He told me.

I nodded my head, "Nice. Is it bad I'm letting Cyndy co-manage Helwin amps?"

Zacky looked at me shocked, "Really?"

I smiled, "I love her and trust her."

"If you say so." He laughed.