Chapter Sixteen

After all the fans had left, we were suppose to get on the bus and head to the hotel, then go more north of Florida for the next show tomorrow, but Brandy and Cyndy needed to get a few things. I tried talking them out of it, that's I'd buy Cyndy anything she needed or wanted, but they insisted they go back and bring us with them.

"Have them in Tampa by 2 tomorrow." Shadz told them as we piled into her car and drove to their place.

I laughed as I got out of the car.

"What?" Cyndy glared at me.

I shook my head, "never thought I'd go back to a fans place after a show."

She gasped and went to slap my chest, but I snatched her arm.

"I'm kidding. Your not a fan, your my dream girl." I smirked at her as I leaned down to kiss her.

"Get a room." Brandy yelled as us as she went inside.

I flipped her off and Cyndy drug me inside.

I looked around and it was like I was in a haunted house. It was crazy how dark and creepy it was.

"Really?" I said looking at the gargoyles onto of the tv.

"Is it a bad thing?" She asked me.

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her, "no I like it."

She smiled and kissed me.

I let her go to get her things packed.

Zacky and I sat on the couch.

"Was all this a good idea?" Zacky asked me.

I looked at the door Cyndy went threw, "for me, it was the best idea."

"To be honest, we don't know these girl all that well. Look at their house." Zacky said looking around.

I gave him a funny look, "your not having second thoughts are you?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I honestly don't know."

"Dude you better make up your mind and figure something out." I said standing up, "I know mines made up."

He flipped me off and I walked into Cyndys room.

"Holy shit." I said looking around.

She quickly turned around and looked at me. Her face turned completely red.

"Please don't judge me!" She begged.

I couldn't help but laugh. She had posters all over her room. There was no wallpaper. So many bands. I even saw myself and my band, quiet a lot.

"Brandy wasn't kidding when she said we were your favorite." I said laying on her bed and looking up at myself.

She slapped me, "this doesn't change your mind about me does it? Cause I was myself with you last year. Not my crazy fan girl I obviously live in."

I smiled at her, "No, I don't change my mind at all. It's weird, but cute at the same time." I got up and kissed her, "everybody likes weird."