III

As soon as she finished inspecting the spatial ring with a size of two soccer field space without anything, she shift her attention in the pearl.

The pearl have a size of a grape and as white as a snow. It's also have a smooth surface.

She don't know how can it absorb her blood like the spatial ring did but who cares?

Gathering enough blood from the cut she did earlier, she drop a blood on the soft surface of the pearl.

Another spectacle happen again. The pearl shines like a sun. She needs to close her eyes and put her hand to it to stop her eyes from hurting. Since her eyes are closed, she didn't know what happen.

When she reopen her eyes again, she's in another place greatly different from Long YanYu's desolated courtyard.

The scene is like a scene out of a painting. A crystal clear river, a vast expanse of lands, some trees, flowers, butterflies  and a large and luxurious palace not too far in the river.

Seeing how grand the palace is, Long YanYu can't seem to close her mouth in awe.

Just the gate alone you will find hard to close your mouth because of its grand and made of what looks like a top quality ore.

Just outside, you will feel the word luxurious and grand. There's a fountain with a crystal clear water in the middle. With a plum blossom trees planted without the care of the weather. Supposedly, plum blossom trees can only be seen during winter but magically the plum blossom are in full bloom even in a weather like this with a scorching sun.

There's also many kinds of flowers in full bloom around resulting in a fragrant and fresh air.

While inside are more luxurious than outside, a large twin stairs are in the middle leading to the second floor.

The floor is made of smooth marble you can even see your reflection.

Enough with sight seeing, Long YanYu started to tour herself around.

The first and second floors consists of rooms like training room, alchemy room, profession library, main library, weaponry library and more.

While the third floor consists of two rooms. One is a storage room where all the things needed for alchemy, weaponry, and array professions are there. It's consists of herbs both rare and common, ore of both common and rare, different cores of beasts, flags for setting an array and scrap metals which she didn't know what is for.

The second one is also a storage room but for other purposes. It used for storing treasures. She see all kinds of treasure there like magical silk which is resistance of qi, different spiritual treasures that can boost your defenses, or other things.

She's practically rich but since all this can't be revealed outside, she's practically poor. How sad😑😑

Since she can't do anything about it, she just put things through in the back of her mind.

Nevermind. I just flaunt that when I have enough power in my hands.

Thinking this, she went downstairs to enjoy a good bath.

As she's enjoying the bath, she didn't know when she fall asleep. Hungry plus her body got injured, her body is on it's limit and she fall asleep.

While she's asleep, another spectacle occurs. Her injuries healed at an alarming speed. Even a single scar is gone. Black substance also seeps out from her body and disappeared when it touch the water.

The once malnourished girl becomes a beauty that can ruin a country and rival a goddess.

A pity, no one can see her.

---***---

While Long YanYu is sleeping like a log in her new place, Noble Consort Lin announces that the fourth princess died by assassination in the cold palace. With her body that the Noble Consort Lin 'retrieved' at the Cold Palace, everyone believed her without a second thought.

Faking a body is like breathing for Noble Consort Lin so now that the eldest princess is the only hindrance to her daughters, Noble Consort Lin and the two princess starting to celebrate at her palace, the Plum Blossom Palace.

"Haha, mother only that bitch remains."

"Mother, what do you plan next?"

Seeing how eager her daughters to dispatch that bitch is, Noble Consort Lin is of course also eager. But to do that, she need a thoroughly plan since that bitch have the protection of the crown prince.

"Ah Mei and Ah Min, ah! You don't have to worry. Mother already have a plan. As that we need your third brother to divert the attention of the crown prince."

Thinking how the crown prince is so protective to that bitch, Long Yan Min is angered.

"Mother, ah! You need to do it quickly. She should be gone before the birthday of father next month. Else she will stole our limelight again."

"Ah Min, ah! What did I taught both you and your elder sister? You need to always calm. Look at your elder sister, you should be like her. Besides what are you worried for? Didn't mother already told you I already have a plan. We just need to be careful of the crown prince or else all our worked will be wasted."

"Sorry mother, ah! Ah Min will remember always."

"It's good you know."

Resuming their happy conversation, they didn't know that the calm they experiencing right now is called calm before a storm as the fourth princess aka the trash princess that they thought died will be back.  Claiming the revenge they deserve a hundred fold.

---***---

Jam's Note:
Hey, guys! This is chapter is dedicated to my wonderful and supportive mom👩. The longest chapter here yet!

Don't forget to click the star button⭐ and leave a comment.

Hope you enjoyed reading😁😁

I PURPLE YOU💜💜💜