VIII

The sun still not set when the five, four slaves slash servants and the young miss, check out of the inn to do what they plan.

Now, they will go to Dark Forest to train. They need to especially for her as she need it for her revenge.

In a carriage, the five travelled for one and a half day before they arrived at the outer region of the forest.

Seeing how scary the forest is, Lu San, the youngest of the four said: " Young miss, do we need to go to that scary forest?"

Ming Yan turned her head to her direction and answer: "Yes. If you want to properly serve me then you need to cast your fear and come with me to train in there."

Swallowing her saliva, Lu San answered even though she's still scared: "Yes, young miss."

Feeling the nervousness of the remaining servants behind her, Ming Yan didn't try to comfort then or say any more words and walk to the forest. If they really want to follow her, they need to face anything or anyone without any fear. She will take a road of revenge and it will no turning back that time. If they have any fear, they will die without them knowing it.

Even though she knows she's cruel this time, she doesn't have a choice. Tampering themselves included in facing and casting the things they fear.

Even though scared, since the young miss told them to cast their fears to be with her, they grit their teeth and follow.

Seeing the four servants following her even though they're scared, that point they earned her trust.

The forest have a refreshing and mild earthly scent. The trees are all towering blocking the sunlight to pass through resulting the forest to looks like it's midnight even if it's morning in the outside. Hence the name as Dark Forest. Wild herbs, vegetables and even fruits are there scattered waiting for people to pick them up.

But since countless high leveled spiritual beast and unknown things are also here in the forest, scattered and waiting for their prey to step in their trap, almost everyone that's visiting this forest didn't casually pick those things or always watching thier steps fearing for the traps.

Walking in the forest carefully to avoid those traps while slaughtering spiritual beast along the way, the five- master and four servants- arrived at thier first lodging in the forest, a little and unsuspicious cave.

Cooking some meat from the spiritual beast she just killed while also retaining the same amount of spiritual qi in the meat as it's beneficial to them, the master and four servants eat thier fill.

Not long after their dinner, Long YanYu let her four servants to rest. They need to have energy tomorrow morning as their training will also start tomorrow morning. Soon the four servants fell asleep except for Long YanYu. Maybe because of her profession in her last lifetime as the best assassin where her life is in thread, Long YanYu still find hard to fall asleep with someone in the same room.

Even though they gained her trust, that trust is still not enough for her to fully lower her guard and sleep peacefully with them.

Since it's like that, Long YanYu decided to just spend her time in her space. Plus, so many days passed already since she last visited that space.

Coming in her space, you will immediately notice the difference of it compare to the first time she went in.

The world outside the palace are now full of herbs, trees that bear fruits, vegetables and even poisonous herbs and flowers.

Cultivating in here are much for faster than outside. Also, the spiritual qi in here are much more rich and thick than outside making the space much more recommended place to cultivate.

Luckily this place are hers so she didn't have any problems with cultivating.

The cultivation have 10 realms namely Spiritual Knight, Spiritual Warrior, Spiritual Disciple, Spiritual Master, Spiritual General, Spiritual Grandmaster, Spiritual Lord, Spiritual King, Spiritual Emperor and Spiritual God.

But there's also realms where they considered as legendary or myth.
It's called as Ancestor Realm, Saint Realm, Celestial Realm, Sage Realm, Immortal Realm and Divinity Realm. Since no one didn't have a chance to step into this realm as before they did, they will all die because of an old age so no one really knows about the other details about it.

Also, every realm have 15 stages:
1-3 : Low
4-6 : Middle
7-9 : High
10-12 : Advance
13-15 : Peak

Breaking through every realm are much more harder than the last. If you don't have any lucky encounter with treasures or any encounter resulting in a fruitful and vast experiences, you might as well die by an old age.

While the criteria for you to call yourself as a full pledge cultivator, you need to awaken your spiritual spirit. There are only there kinds of it which is a beast kind, a weapon kind and plant kind. But having a plant kind spirit is like finding a needle in a haystack. Meaning, it's difficult.

But not everyone can be a cultivator with a spirit. Like those commoners in the capital. Not every one of them can awaken a spirit because attempting to awaken one will cost you a fortune. Whats more if you didn't succeed in the first try. The fortune you painstakingly save hoping to awaken a spirit in a first try will be just smoke and vanish into thin air.

Well, not everyone are contented with their life. If they didn't awaken a spirit, some people chose the path to become a martial artist. It is more easier path than the path of a cultivator with a spirit.

Yes, they also need to cultivate. But what they are cultivating are different than the qi of heaven and earth every spirit cultivators had to gather.

In Long YanYu's case, having a beast kind of spirit that had a silver rank for the first time she awaken it, makes her a genuis. A genuis that can make her imperial father excited to pull her into his side.

What more if he learn that she's also well versed in the seven professions and also a martial artist. That's right! Since Long YanYu become the owner of the amazing space, besides of making herself stronger by waking her spirit, Long YanYu also making herself stronger by studying and mastering countless professions. She also checked things related by her past professions as doctor which expertise lies in both medicines, poisons and drugs.

Fortunately for her, herbs and whatnot are not different from Earth. Making it more easier for her to better grasp it and for her profession of pill master.

Since she's an assassin in her past life, of course she's also well versed at medicine, poison, drugs, acupuncture and martial arts.

By then, her life become quite more easier than she expected. But Long YanYu didn't let herself get used to it as it's only a facade. Hardships will soon come. She need to condition herself as her hell like training will soon come.