12/04/19 | 씨혜

DECEMBER 4 YEAR 19

Being sick sucks at the same time it doesn't.
I came back to school with students smiling at me. I was quite confused because they usually would glare and whisper things to each other. But I just shrug it off.

Jinsoo wasn't at school and people were suddenly being friendly. Some even apologised for what has happened, which left me confuse all day long.

Today was the competition and I told Suki that Kai would be performing with us. Her eyes brighten when she heard Kai's name. For all I know, Suki would be mad if someone tries to help her, but I think it's because of the name Kai.

We performed two pieces: Thaïs Meditation and Chopin's Winter Wind. It turned out better than expected and we won the competition.

Suki just called and said that she got her dad's approval and was allowed to take three friends with her including me. As a sign of gratitude, Kai was allowed to take any friend with him and of course he chose Taehyun.

Our trip will be a two week trip starting next week. I think it's a great idea, I need to relax a bit after all the rollercoaster that's happening.

The girls had been pestering me ever since that picture broke out. I don't really know what answer they want me to reply. If I lied and said that we're dating, there'll be no difference and they would just continue doing whatever evil they got up on their sleeves ㅡ maybe even worse.

They've tried everything that could cause me harm and humiliation. Including, trying to splash me with water using a bucket above a door, tripwire and so on. But none of them ever worked, do they think I'm dumb or what? I could literally hear snickering when I'm alone and that's when my guts tell me something's wrong. So I step back and observe.

They really should just study more. I can't believe their using old petty tricks a toddler could come up with.

SHIHYE, 19:14