02/08/20 | 씨혜

FEBRUARY 8 YEAR 20

Today, after listening to Beomgyu's audio, Beomgyu's mother took me to a room for further questioning and I didn't object. She told me before going further to questioning that I can tell her everything that I have seen in both reality or in dreams.

"Do you think the two Cheons are the suspects for this unsolved case?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I was at family day with Kai yesterday. I had recognised Jinsoo's uncle and therefore told Kai to act like we never found out we aren't siblings to hopefully get information since I was already suspecting.

The first thing the father asked the two of us is how is the progress of us being so-called siblings going. I played along and said it was hard to start but we were getting along. The moment he asked that, I found that he was the one who threatened my parents about the sibling thing. We told no one about us being siblings other than Beomgyu and Taehyun, Kai's friend."

His mother stayed silent so I took that as a sign that I should continue.

"Then her uncle asked about Kai's 'foster parents'. Kai told him that they're dead. Then he asked if it was a GAS explosion. Everyone knew that Kai's family died, but not HOW. Even Jinsoo and her dad were quite confused when he mentioned gas explosion.

Kai was still fazed so he said 'Yes' to my relief and the uncle didn't realise his own mistake."

Mrs. Choi was still quiet and I could tell that she was thinking hard. Trying to connect every piece that I had just given her. And for a second there I thought she thought that all I said were bullshit.

"If you want stronger evidence, then please refer to your son's audio recording."

"No I actually wanna praise your excellent observation skills. I had Psychology as my major but I never met anyone as attentive as you are. Great job."

I didn't tell her about my dreams.

She didn't need to know.

SHIHYE, 16:22