02/07/20 | 범규

FEBRUARY 7 YEAR 20

I was on my way to the bathroom to wash my hands when I heard harsh breathings and moans coming from the farthest stall.

(Ugh, this is so embarassing to write)

I was confused at first then I realised what they were doing. I decided that I should just go to the girls' bathroom to wash my hands to give them privacy.

"That mixed kid was so vulnerable. Did he really think they died from a pathetic gas leak?"

Were the two sentences that stopped me from my tracks. I couldn't just turn away since I had the biggest hunch that it was Kai they're talking about. So, I slowly but surely went closer to where they were, to record what they were saying.

The man was talking about how good he felt when he fucked his mother before he killed her and how tempted he was to rape his sister too. I was holding in my puke the whole time I listened to him talking and I don't even dare play whatever I recorded.

"He was so close to dying that day, but if only you didn't time me I would've waited to dismember him and burn their house."

I went out after that, being quiet of course (eventhough you can literally hear them banging throughout the bathroom). I couldn't take everything in. I am so sensitive to gore that it sounds like a joke but isn't.

When I was out, I waited for about an hour to a half in a safe distance to see two men dressed in suits come out of the bathroom, hair done and looked like as if nothing ever happened.

Cheon Jinsoo's father and uncle.

Bingo.

BEOMGYU, 20:20