Chapter 1

Oh my word boys are so load! I was sleeping so nicely but my brother and his annoying friends just had to ruin that! I climb out of my bed and rub my eyes and zombie walk to the kitchen. I walk in and a few of the guys sitting around at kitchen table mumble good morning. I smile back at them and walk straight to the kettle, where my brother is making milo.

"You're such a child." I laugh at him at reach up to grap a mug. He looks at me and then grabs my t-shirt pulling it down. I look at him and role my eyes.

"Geez Liz can put some pants on."

"Relax James. I am wearing shorts" I pull up my (well actually James') oversized shirt and reveal my old and very possibly to short pajama shorts.

"Great that makes me feel so much better!" He whispers to me "you can't walk in here wearing what barely passes as shorts and a t-shirt, there are a whole bunch of horny boys!"

I file my cup with a heaped spoon of instant coffee, add a little cold water, fill the rest with hot water and walk to sit at the table. " I'm not doing this right now, Jay."I yawn and take a long sip of my coffee.

"Why you so tired? It's like 10 o'clock. You're not even the one who went out last night." James asks, sitting on the kitchen counter.

" I wasn't out no. But I stayed up a lot later then all of you."

" we got back 2." One of the boys says.

"I am aware of that, you guys aren't quite. Who broke moms wedding picture, by the way? Anyway I went to bed at like 5."

"What the hell were you doing." Someone else asks

"Working on art journal."

"Till 5 in the morning?" I look to see to asked and smile before responding to Kian.

" yup."

"You know how she is with her art, see gets obsessive over the smallest detail" James laughs

"Anyway..." I take another sipe of my coffee " a lot of new faces. Are you going to introduce me?" I look at the boys sitting around me, a lot of them shirtless, devouring the egg, bacon, toast and fruit on the table.

"Liam" my brother points to the guy sitting next to me. " you know josh and kian" yes I do, they were at high school with James and they all ended up at the same university. " Johno. And oupa he points to a the very large built guy sitting next to me.

" and your real name is?"

He looks at me, then says in a heavy Afrikaans accent "Jacobus"

"And you are called oupa because?" He only shrugs his response so I shrug in response and say "fair enough." Most of the time my bother and is friends use nicknames or surnames instead of names anyway

" and your name is?"

"Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz or el, ..."

"Or elly" I hear a familiar voice at the door teasing me. Like he always does.

" nooo!" I say and look at my brother, "I thought you said he wasn't coming?"

" I wasn't going to come, but I could never disappoint you. I know your missed me!"

He walks to me and wraps his arms around me, hugging me from behind. I roll my eyes. " oh you know me too well." I joke "at least now I have some entertainment. There are always so many insults I can throw your way!"

"Oh really" I turn to look at him.

" yup" then I gasp "oh my word,Alex! Has your head grown even bigger since the last time I saw you? It must be that huge ego of yours."