Vol. 1

T.W.: burns

Pathos and Logos were a pair of tag-team superhero's. They fought to take down the villan Anxiety. That is, until Anxiety vanished.

Soon after, however, a new superhero joined their team. His name was Storm. Together, all three superheroes had to take down the evil Dragon-Witch.

But in this story, nothing is really as it seems...

~~Present day~~

Virgil flicked the zipper tab on his sleeve, wondering when his last class would be over. He noticed a flashing light inside his bag. His pager was going off! Virgil glanced at the clock.

Thirty more seconds!

The emo slowly began to move his binder to his bag, as were various other students.

"What are you doing?" The teacher asked, "we have thirty more seconds, bring your binders out. You're wasting precious time by packing up early."

Virgil rolled his eyes and put his pencil in his bag.

"Hold on, we stop have twenty three more seconds left of class." The teacher said, rambling on until the bell rang, "See, now you've wasted all that time. I hope you're happy."

Virgil sighed and quickly threw his binder into his bag, making his way to the door.

"Virgil, may I have a word?" The teacher asked.

The emo internally groaned and turned to face the teacher.

"Is everything alright at home?" The teacher asked.

Virgil nodded, surprised.

"Are you sure?" The teacher placed a hand on Virgil's shoulder, "cause you can always talk to me if you need to."

Virgil scrunched up his nose and shrugged the hand off his shoulder, nodding quickly and walking out of the classroom.

The emo boy shook his head, running to the nearest bathroom. He knew it wasn't the most optimal place to change into his costume, but he was in a hurry.

Virgil had just slid his mask onto his face when he got a text.

Dad - Storm! Where are you? We need your help!

Virgil quickly texted back.

Virge - omw got held up by a teach

Virgil grabbed his bag, running through the halls to the main entrance. He ignored the gasps and cheers of his fellow students as he ran to the fight.

"Hey kiddo!" Pathos greeted, "glad you're finally here, Logos needs a bit of help."

Storm nodded and ran towards the latest explosion.

"Wait Storm!" Pathos called, "be careful, it's the Dragon-Witch."

Storms eyes widened. He had never fought the Dragon-Witch before, Pathos always thought it was too dangerous for a sixteen year old who could control storms. Storm smiled and nodded.

"There you are," Logos said, "I was almost afraid you weren't going to come."

'Sorry' Storm signed with a small smile.

"It's quite alright Storm." Logos said.

Suddenly, fire erupted from their left, nearly burning Storm. Logos quickly pulled the boy back from the flames. Storms eyes went wide.

A large, dark, red and gold dragon emerged from around the corner. The Dragon-Witch had glowing, yellow eyes. It had an emblem of what looked like a castle scene in a two headed dragon branded onto it's wing.