7

A/n as I promised by the 5th I'm such a procrastinator omg I need to write more often 
-no spoilers but season 4 WAS WILD obviously my fanfiction is very different but I'm gonna try and put some of the plot in eventually. -

————

"Brother?!" Chloe says a bit confused more concerned.

"nickalos,  saint of children. And blah blah blah blah." Lucifer rambles.

"My title is definitely more important than a bunch of rambles brother, maybe even more important than yours." Nick says Lucifer laughs.

"Dad send you here? I couldn't see him parting with any of his mortal play toys?, let alone letting one of his less favorite sons destroy them." Nick roles his eyes. Chloe felt a bit objectified by the words 'mortal toys'

"Father doesn't know I'm here, and he doesn't seem to care since he hasn't noticed." Nicks voice is sour.

Lucifer laughs "is someone looking for daddies attention." Nick runs his hands through his hair nervously.

"I'm just cleaning up the mess he made. Something you never could do." Nick says grimily.

"Look I'm not siding with him, hah. Give me the blade and we can tip over the Empire State Building or turn the pyramids pink, it will be a grand 'fuck you' to dear old dad."
Nick shakes his head, not seeming  interested in Lucifer's proposal .

"Always trying to cut a deal luci, tsk tsk tsk. Here's one for you, step back, let me depose of these ones, and I won't touch your moral girl." He says looking over at Chloe who had gotten away from nicks gun and was now gripping onto Lucifer's arm.

"Why these people? What did they do." Chloe gulps stepping forward to finally confront nick.

nick seemed amused? Was she just an game to him, surely she was. "They all knew about this, guilty by association." He tells her.

"I don't believe that, nick, if you're trying to get back at your dad this isn't the way to do it, you say you'd never hurt a child, you'd be taking  this ones parents away, what kind of life is she going to grow up to have, seeing her mom and dad being murdered in front of her." Chloe uses her not angelic tricks on him hoping he was just as empathetic as other human killers.

"Chloe? That's your name right. Your father was killed when you were a kid. You turned out fine." This made Chloe wince.

"Nicki, I've tried to talk to you, and this is gonna get ugly, well uglier, if you don't just hand over the blade, so why don't you save as all the trouble and be a good little soldier." Lucifer says changing the subject.

Out of nowhere nick grabs a kitchen knife from the island and tosses it just barely missing Lucifer's face.
"I didn't think so.." Lucifer says lunging towards nick and grabbing the blade. The both pull, like two dogs playing tug-a-war.

"Don't tell me you're going soft brother?" Nick attempts to spite Lucifer
"Takes one to know one." Lucifer reply's in a childish manner.

Lucifer smashes nick over the kitchen counter cracking the marble . Chloe was a bit startled by the strong energy coming off them both.

Nick smashed Lucifer's head in the refrigerated and the entire thing collapsed on the ground. The sound of a glass shattering and punches being thrown  fill the air.

Chloe has forgot. With everything going on with the baby. She forgot how afraid she was. Lucifer was a tourturer, a killer. He was the dark web hit man of celestial beings.

"Chloe! Chloe!" The noise sounded distant like lucifer was screaming from above water. she was paralyzed by fear, her thoughts were drowning her. she began to see lightheaded.