Notebook

The rain on his walk home didn't bother John whatsoever. He jumped and cheered even though he was soaking wet. He thought about what just happened to him, and he smiled to himself. This was probably one of the best nights he had ever had, and that kiss was like no others he had before. Paul's small plump lips, his warm bare chest, his loving arms, when they kissed, it made him feel like Paul and him were the only ones in the world. He only wanted one thing, and it was Paul.
The morning after, the usually annoying sun rays seemed bright warm, and happy. He hopped out of bed and stretched with a smile permanently stuck on his face. He jogged to his dresser and threw on a white tee, his favorite pair of blue jeans, and his old beat up leather jacket. Soon after that he greased up his hair as nice as possible, and headed out the door. He walked down the familiar street all the way to Paul's home. He lightly knocked on the door and was surprised to see Paul's little brother, Mike, enter.
"Ello John!" He said energetically.
John just smiled lightly and said kindly,
"Is Paul here?"
"Ah, yes , he's upstairs!" Mike said as he turned on his heel and darted up the stairs. John just sighed and followed along. Mike stopped at Paul's doorway and giggled, Paul was dead asleep and sprawled out in his comfy bed.
"E's all yours" Mike said with a giggle, and he just left the hallway and walked into his room. John quietly tip toed into Paul's room and stood by his bed, he looked so quiet, so comfy, and he had to admit, cute. He smiled mischievously to himself as he slowly took off his shoes and slid under the covers.
"Paulllie" he whispered into Paul's ear.
"Hmm?" Paul mumbled, obviously still asleep.
"It's me your lover, John.." John said in a mocking high pitched voice.
"John....sexy John.....is this a dream?" Paul mumbled, he was obviously half asleep, which made John giggle a little. Sexy John eh? He thought with a smile.
"No Paul!" John said while bursting out laughing.
"Now get up!" He said loudly and jumped around the covers.
"John? What are you doing here?" Paul said, he was obviously embarrassed because his face was a bright shade of pink.
"I'm here to take you out, around town!" John said in an excited tone.
"Alright, just lemme get dressed!" Paul said tiredly. He hoped out of bed and threw on a button up shirt with some jeans. John watched Paul dreamily, he looked so good in boxers, it reminded John of the night before. He got tingles and looked down at Paul.
"Alright, lets go!" Paul said happily.
John stood up and led him out of his room straight to the door. They hoped on the nearest bus and went to the top level where no one was. It was quite early for a Saturday after all. John sat at the back of the bus and patted the old leather seat informing Paul to sit next to him, which he did. The seat was so small it practically forced them together, which John took advantage of. He put his hand on top of Paul's thigh which made Paul stiffen up. Then he shook his hand lazily inviting Paul to hold hands with him.
"In public?" Paul whispered.
"No ones here, silly" John laughed back. Paul carefully put his hand on top of The waiting hand and intertwined his fingers with John's. It felt so good to John. They lowered their hands to hide. The ride was so long that Paul eventually fell asleep, he peacefully rested his head on John's shoulder, their hands still clamped together. It seemed all quite peaceful until John herd some noisy teens on the lower level of the bus. He scoffed and thought noisy bastards. He closed his eyes and relaxed.
"Lennon?" Said a familiar voice, it was Pete's. John quickly unraveled his fingers and nudged Paul awake with his shoulder. 
"Whaaat My Johnny?" Paul whined.
John's heart stopped. Paul just said my Johnny in front of his queer hating friends.
"Pete and Stu are here!" John said in a nervous and panicked tone. Paul shot up and understood the message.
"What were ya doing, Johnny" Stu said aggressively, while mocking Paul.
"None of your business, now bugger off." John snapped back. Paul just sat there hoping nothing too bad would happen. John protectively stood up in front of the seat and looked at Stu with hatred in his eyes.
"Why don't you keep holding hands with your princess?"  Pete spat from behind Stu. John heated up at that phrase. Only Paul and I know that nickname, how does Pete and Stu know it? John thought. He didn't care, either way, they They were going to get it! John shoved past Stu and shoved Pete against a wall.
"How do you know that word?" He growled.
"We got it from his diary" Stu said while gesturing towards Paul, who was shaking in his seat. John punched Pete in the jaw and whipped around to Stu, he had a pocket blade shoved up to Paul's side.
"Move and I'll hurt him" Stu said with a wicked smile.
"Don't you dare!" John hissed. Paul was now fully crying as quietly as possible, and shaking, which hurt John and made him more mad. John gritted his teeth and pounced at Stu, they landed on the ground as he heard a yelp coming from Paul. He shot up and saw Paul's bleeding side. This whole situation was interrupted by the bus driver stopping and heading upstairs.
"You two, Out!" He said as he pointed at John and Paul. Stu scoffed as John helped Paul get up and  slowly make their way to the exit. John shot Stu a deadly look and headed to the the lower level.
They had Paul's secret note book.