End

Paul followed John nervously, they had been walking for miles, and eventually Paul heaved a sigh. John looked over at Paul's now tired walking. John was too tired and the guitar on his back wasn't helping anything.
"We're almost there." He huffed out, the sun was starting to set, so he hurried up, and they eventually arrived at some old dark gates, John squeezed through The bars and Paul followed. They climbed up a grassy hill and John sat down. The two stared at the busy town of Liverpool below them, the sunset lighting shimmering and glowing among the view. The roads were long winding ribbons and the buildings were just mere dots.
"Just like my dream" Paul whispered in awe. His heart was pounding, how could he tell John now?
"I knew you'd like it" John beamed proudly.
"John" Paul managed to said, fighting back dizziness.
"Yes Paul?" John said while starting to unzip his guitar case, the sun gleaming on his face causing his skin to glow, and his eyes smiled without his mouth needing to.
"Never mind" Paul said, what if John thought he was disgusting? Paul wanted John in a new way, a way he barley understood, but he couldn't hold it in for much longer. John whipped out his guitar and rested on his lap, sitting on the cold wet grass and strummed a tune on his guitar, it was familiar tune, but Paul couldn't put his finger on where it was from.
"Your dream, right?" John asked excitedly. Paul smiled and listened to John sing, he knew every lyric that John had miraculously remembered the song from only the one time Paul talked about his dream.
"John, this is" Paul started, breathlessly.
"Amazing? Spectacular?" John cracked a smirk.
"Yes John" Paul said sheepishly. By now the sun was a deep red, and almost gone. The moment was magical, but there was only one thing holding Paul back, and he couldn't hold it in any longer.
"John I want you!" He yelped before he could even think.
"What do ya mean, Macca?" John said as he stopped strumming.
"I-I just want more." Paul said, he couldn't help it, but every time he looked at John it drove him wild, and it was torture. John pulled down his pants, bare to his boxers. Paul was overwhelmed and flinched at John snapping; "Why don't you stick it up my arse then?" Paul looked up at him.
"That's not it John!" Paul said in a Pleading high voice. John rolled his eyes, pulled up his pants, zipped up his guitar case, and stormed down the hill. The sun was gone and Paul looked like a lost puppy. He weeped a long sob and stood up. If Paul said one more word the tight knot in his throat would cause him to cry right there and then. He stood there for a while and just allowed the wind to hit his face, he just looked at the now dark town and did nothing, as there was nothing he could do. He eventually dragged himself home. Little did he know, At the same time, John Lennon was in his room hugging his pillow longingly, he wanted Paul too, but the idea of being queer with another bloke was hard to wrap his head around; to say at the least. To top it all off, he had to go to school tomorrow! The next day at school, John was not in the mood to interact with Paul, and he was exhausted. Not in the mood to walk up stairs to get to class either, he decided to take the lift. He stepped in and the doors closed, he was well on his way to the 6th floor when he saw a young lad walk on, his head down and he was holding his books tightly against his chest. Paul. The lift raised them up in an awkward silence until they heard a beep coming from above the doors, which made Paul flinch and drop his books, clearly he was nervous about being near John after their little argument, but the thing John was nervous about was that the two were in between floors and not moving, they were stuck!
"Bloody hell!" John sighed as he squatted down to help Paul with his books, the dark haired boy clearly taken back by this action.
"Sorry!" Paul said quietly, his face still and emotionless.
"Not that Paul, the bloody lift!" John whined. But he didn't know why he was whining, he liked Paul didn't he?
"We're stuck!" McCartney said moving to the door and trying to pry the doors open.
"No shit." John said, the elevator was already getting warm.
"I'm hitting the help button!" Paul said frantically, he was jittery and sweaty from all that moving around. John sighed and slid down the small wall until he hit the ground.
"It's not working!" Paul said, his shirt tinted from sweating.
"Your going to over heat, relax." John said a little too calmly.
"Relax? How can I relax when I'm in a lift with someone who hates me?" He shrieked back. John looked deep into the younger boys eyes, and motioned next to him.
"Come ere'" He said gruffly. Paul swallowed and plopped down next to John, he sat about three feet away from him and there was an odd awkward tension between them. It was quiet, nearly silent.
"I don't hate you, Paulie." John whispered. He scooted closer to Paul, and pressed him against his chest, the sound of his breathing made Paul realize that's where he belonged, with John.
"I'm sorry." John said.
"I want ye' too Paul." He said, squeezing Paul a bit tighter and kissing the top of his fluffy hair. Paul smiled and said,
"I'm glad."
"I can't believe it was less then a month ago when I found that notebook." John laughed a bit.
"It changed everything." John continued.
"Yeah." Paul smiled.
"I'm glad about It, John, you mean a lot to me. We've been through a lot, but always end up together. You changed my life, you are the best thing that has happened to me ever since my mum died."
"You are too, Paul, can we take it a bit slower?." John said into Paul's ear. "Of course, anything for you, Johnny." The two smiled into each other's eyes, the rest, is history.

hey guys!!! TYSM for reading this book!! I am writing a new book (it's in my profile) called envy-it's Way better then this old book!! Please read that... ty !!