3

[Tzuyu's P.O.V.]

It's been a week and a half since I got tied up here. Same old procedures they do. Chaeyoung and Dahyun still check up on me every night which is very sweet. And I know they're still looking for answers from me, but it's really not that easy for me to open up to these ladies whom I don't even know much of yet. Today was a bit different, though. Sana and Momo were out, I'm guessing grocery shopping; and they're all in their "positions" with Nayeon and Jihyo monitoring a screen. I didn't even know they had CCTV cameras around the outside of their house. I've always wanted to ask what was going on, but of course they wouldn't trust me enough.

How about Mina? Should I ask her? Then again, she doesn't speak at all. I even wonder at most nights if she really is mute. Maybe I should ask my two new friends tonight.

"No hindrances are in sight..." Nayeon sighed.

"We still need to be cautious, though," Jihyo said.

It's too bad I can only see Nayeon and Jihyo. I wanted to see how the others work. I also wonder what Mina does in this group surveillance thing they are doing. A few minutes later, Chaeyoung hopped out of nowhere and reported to them,

"They're on their way back!"

The other girls then rushed in the living room, which I do not even know if this is a living room for them but it looks like it to me, and immediately opened the door to hurry Sana and Momo. Jihyo rushed out to the porch to quickly carry a couple of paper bags that the two other ladies were handling. They set up the stuff on the table and closed the warehouse door.

As they were pulling out the food from their groceries and fixating them on drawers and in the fridge, I can't help but notice Mina standing super near to me. My heart might pop any moment now. I really want to talk to her. Then again, she's carrying this 'big dick energy' as some might say. Nope, I do not ever want her to think I'm weird. Not today!

And yet she glanced at me for the third time in these few minutes. She better stop that or else my stomach is going to flip. I know that she's concerned at me. I can see it through her eyes. But bruh, she ain't helping her sisters.

'Wait,' I thought. 'Are they even called sisters at all?'

Which makes sense, right? They are living under one roof and they seem to have the same goals here. No, Tzuyu. That's stupid. They can't be siblings; but they can be a group of girls who treat each other like one.

I do hope they do.

I do hope I can, too.

If I were to handle my Facebook right now, I would post that as a status. Finally, Mina went to help with the latter part of the fixing, but of course, she never stops at glancing every couple of minutes. I feel embarrassed now that I have observed that. Maybe she noticed that I noticed and that's why she keeps looking at me. Oh gosh, Tzuyu, what the heck are you on?

The girls were done fixing their groceries. I'm actually surprised that they still have the money to even buy those when all they got is the warehouse and they always stay home. Gosh, I should stop judging them. At some point, they're really nice and considerate. But maybe not considerate enough for them to untie me.

I mean, what could go wrong? I just want to go. Or at least, I'll just go without saying any word about them outside this warehouse.

See, I respect their privacy. And they may not tell me what's going on right now, but I am still hoping they'll tell me in the near future. For now, I am their hostage who's not doing anything at all but watch them, play with Dahyun and Chaeyoung every late night, and think about Mina from time to time.