21

☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

[Third Person P.O.V.]

Three months later...

What do you expect? Of course, Nayeon would wail. She had been crying for a while now and the others were trying their best to comfort her.

The TWICE girls were wearing all black outfits. Their nonchalant faces could never explain their feelings better; well, except for that eldest bunny, of course.

"Why... Why!!!," Nayeon cried louder.

Everyone was gathered on the field. Each of them expressed distinct emotions that were just all over the place. It was confusing. But it seemed that the one most affected by the event was none other than Nayeon. Surely because she had always been like that, right?

"Nayeon-unnie... It's gonna be okay," Tzuyu lightly patted her unnie's shoulder.

"But what if they come back?," Nayeon frantically stated. "Our Chaeyoungie... Oh, our poor, poor Chaeyou--"

"Ya!," she was cut off by a light smack on her head by someone's palm. The girl 'tsk'-ed and retorted in annoyance, "You act as if I were dead. Aishhh, you watch too much dramas, unnie."

Nayeon immediately wiped her eyes. Chaeyoung looked around and gave off yet another confusing look.

"And why are we all wearing black?," she asked, baffled.

The other girls looked at themselves and were surprised as well. Some laughed, while some just smiled, thinking that it was still a funny coincidence.

"You girls don't have to worry about them anymore."

A man named Jin-young Park, owner of JYP Security, approached the team. He smiled widely at them while the TWICE members bowed to thank him.

"Irene's currently rehabilitating in a mental institution after getting detained for two months. Her accomplices will continue to be in jail for twenty years since their five years of giving you guys trouble, especially Mina and Tzuyu, cannot really compare to what you must have felt," Mr. Park informed.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Park!," Mina and Tzuyu said in unison.

"No problem, ladies," he lightly waved his hand. "Oh and I'm still terribly sorry that our rescue came late. Our flight from Seoul got delayed about twelve hours! But at least, we came just in time to save Miss Chaeyoung over here."

The girls cheered for the recently fully recovered Chaeyoung. The latter smiled and thanked Mr. Park as well.

Suddenly, five other girls showed up. The TWICE members greeted them the warmest welcome.

Chaeryoung waved at them excitingly and said, "We're honored that we were able to help you, unnies."

Jihyo spoke, "Are you sure you're gonna leave today? We can still tour around and hang--"