10

[Third Person P.O.V.]

TWICE was getting ready for their camping trip further away from the fields. Thankfully, Sana and Momo know a spot for them to camp on and so they helped Tzuyu with the destination. Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Jihyo were carrying things to their rusty old cream-colored Willys pickup truck.

Mina and Chaeyoung were covering all the technologies in their house with huge blankets. Dahyun went to help all of them as much as possible and actually did entertainment. The group shared laughs as Tzuyu was excited for the trip.

"Isn't it funny how we got the last words all because of Momo?," Dahyun said and made everybody laugh at the memory.

"If it wasn't for your angry stomach, we wouldn't have gotten it!," Sana playfully rubbed Momo's tummy.

~/~/~

"...below is a pig's den," Jeongyeon scratched her head. "Aish, this could be anywhere! I mean, how many farms are there in the whole Korea?"

"Maybe it's not a farm," Sana said.

It was already 11pm and the TWICE members still haven't completed to solve the code yet. It was all up to the last part of the code.

"Grr... whatever guys, I'm hungry. I must go eat my midnight snack, jokbal," Momo stood up to walk to the kitchen.

"W-wait. Wait, Momo, did you say jokbal?," Tzuyu stopped her.

"Yeah...? And I'm hungry. You don't want me staying hungry."

"'Below is a pig's den'... Mina-unnie?," the tall girl looked at her. Mina, being just an intelligent Mina, caught Tzuyu's signal.

The quiet girl opened the Google Maps app and showed them the city of Busan. She zoomed it in to a jokbal place.

"Oh! Wonjo Hanyang Jokbal! I love that place!," Momo said in delight. "You guys have a point there. If we're talking about pigs, all I can think about is jokbal."

"Yeah but what does that Jokbal place prove anything?," Nayeon asked.

Mina zoomed in more and pointed at the 7-Eleven point that appears to be right across the street from Wonjo Hanyang.

"MOMO YOU DID IT!," Dahyun shouted.

"Wha-! I did!?," Momo shockingly said with a shocking look.

~

~

Everyone cheered and jumped around the living room.

"We did it!," Jihyo exclaimed. She hugged Momo and yelled, "Thank God for your hunger!!!"