17

Yesterday, TWICE experienced, which they never expected, the most painful day of their lives.

To them, it felt like it has been years since Tzuyu left. After so many hours of monitoring the maknae through several CCTV cameras, they were relieved that they got to see her up to the airport, going on board.

The eight ladies went back to their own business. 24/7 surveillance had been put up. They took turns on who to sleep in the night and who to stay awake from dusk until dawn.

As for Mina, she has not been sleeping yet a day after Tzuyu's plane left.

Her other members were worried about her. She locked herself in her room and she has not been eating much. Even though it's just been a day since their maknae left, the girls are still worried if what's happening to Mina prolongs.

But that was not the case for the quiet girl. The whole 24 hours, she's just been sitting on her mattress, looking at the box that she found inside their closet. Just like Tzuyu told her to.

-

Mina opened the box. It was filled with little papers that seemed to be fallen out of the notebook that was also inside. When she opened the notebook, the first thing she came across with was,

~

May 16, 2019

I should probably go and find the girl in the white dress.

~

She could not believe it. Tzuyu did not tell her the real reason why she ran away from her house.

Though Mina was aware about possible reasons why she had to leave her home, she could not have expected for her to find the girl who helped her. At first, she thought Tzuyu might have been going crazy that time, but that is completely valid. If she wanted to find the one person who is most likely capable to take care of her, then Mina finds no faults in that reason.

She flipped the page of Tzuyu's diary to look at more of her entries.

~

June 14, 2019 (Friday) - Camping Trip

~

Her heart felt a little sting. They held Tzuyu hostage for almost two weeks and to think that after all that, the youngest still had a bit of motivation to stay with them.

The following entries did not have dates stamped on. Looks like Tzuyu forgot to put them.

~

no one knows. but up until now, i still think of that girl in the white dress. i keep dreaming about her every night. it sucks that i just can't remember her face.

a part of me still wants to find her. after i help my unnies, i will find her.

~

It also did not come to Mina's mind that Tzuyu was so dedicated upon finding that girl. There was a tad hint of jealousy fuming from the depths of her heart. Along those moments when Tzuyu was by her side, there was another image inside Tzuyu's mind. She couldn't help but sighed in annoyance. Not having her maknae's 100% attention on her made her want to do better for Tzuyu.

Few of the next pages were the first notes Mina had ever given her, stuck to the pages by a paper clip. The quiet girl wondered why she did not glue it on. When she plucked one note out, she could see why.