Greg and Rowley on that Roblox $hit

June 31st, 2018

I was a blazing day (Doritos) everyone was dying from heat stroke😂(fire emoji)

Apart from fricking Gregorium Heffley III and Rowleigh Jefferson who was watching Sammy_Classic_Fan and playing Roblox with their AC at max.

Greg was just about to sell his ISIS Roblox Bride for Ro-Bucks until Rowley said "let's get some memes, the dank kind; fucker of mum!". 

"Stfu, you share a bath with your mum you incest baby. And whenever you watch a Joshie cartoon you go under the covers and shout 'Zoo Wee Mama' whilst fingering your Vaseline Canister!"

"oof." Said Rowley, in a rekt term. "Fuck it, let's go to Rodrick's room to get some shit or idk".

"K." Said Greg while staring in the mirror at his reflection for the 30th time that day because he's a vain piece of shit with no positive attributes what so ever.

So they teleported to Roddy's bedroom to get the dank shit.

Big Boi Rodrick's Room

After teleporting and shit, Rowley and Meg Griffin entered the room. Meg said "why the fuck am I here? I'm supposed to be inserting a frankfurter inside of Neil RN." Then Greg and Meg switched places and everything was Gucci again.

"What a cunt," said Rowley, in a disgusted tone. "She could never get my zoo wee mama (his uncle's nickname for his hole) ever". 

"K." Said Greg again. 

So basically Greg rummaged through Rodrick's shit for some dank memes until he looked into the draw and found...

Your Mum's, porn videos from the 1980s. You know, the ones where your whore of a mum gets destroyed by BBW whilst being penetrated by a 4ft tall dwarf with scurvy (guess she's getting gummered lmao).

JK lol, your mum's in prison for flooding the cinema with her pussy juices after watching Magic Mike XXL (don't at me on the name).

What was really in there was much worse. It was much, much worse. It was Sonic the Hedgehog fanart!!!

This caused the boys, to react with sayings like "zoo wee mama" and "my dick's bigger than that".

Then Rowley's uncle Colin came into the room and said: "wanna smash?" Fortunately for Greg, he got out his faggoty ass ladybird cell phone and pressed the "911 button" and said, "haha, get fucked you weedy nonce". 

Suddenly, the SWAT team arrived and Colin was oof'd to death. The SWAT douchebag then said to Rowley"wait, aren't you the same retard who stapled his ass shut?" 

"Yeah, fam, innit." Said Rowley