Epilogue

After the deaths of Rodrick and Kim K, a lot happened.  For example, Chirag realised that Kim didn't actually give him $750 million US dollars in inheritance, it was instead in Zimbabwean Dollars (basically 000.3 cents); classic Kardashian move. 

Holly stopped doing the nasty with older men and decided to become a lesbian (because being gay's a choice) and is now in a relationship with celebrity Oprah Winfrey, queen of white privilege. 

Rowley recorded a remix featuring Joshie of "Mama do the Hump"; accumulating $4.6 billion in Norway alone, 12 Spotify plays and went platinum in less than a week. Rowley has also been recently admitted to rehab after beating up Elon Musk with a flamethrower because he wouldn't let him do the last line... of sherbet. 

Greg became a professional influencer, with 4.5k followers on his health blog on Instagram. He is facing time for selling low-quality Gucci Slides to his followers for $420. 

Rodrick? Don't ask me; maybe he'll come back next time.

Kim K, well she's gonna be in the next story ;)

Emo Leon? He smoked all the weeds in the world. Leon is also a real person, so please harass him. His coordinates are 63.4452° N, 10.9052° E (don't actually, I don't want him to beat me up again; last time he stabbed me in German for saying that curly hair is recessive)

The police officers were deported to Kyrgyzstan for committing crimes against nature (they put the milk in first before the cereal and doing the nasty with a doll of Rowley)

Shadow was sold to Somali pirates. He is the captain now. 

See ya next time