Chapter 1 {4:55am}

3am
This was your usual routine, you'd wake up at exactly 3am every night and you don't know why. You've tried to break the habit but some habits can't be broken. You think part of the reason why you wake up at 3am is to greet your parents coming home from their hero shift. You never saw them a lot and it pissed you off, was it so wrong to want to spend time with your parents? Or have normal ones?
You sighed and got out of bed, you blew the hair out of your face and made your way downstairs.
Your parents were just getting home as they started taking off their shoes and their coats.
"Hey."
"Oh hi sweety" your mom gave you a small tired smile.
"How was your guys shift?"
"It's was good dear but me and your mom have to talk about some things so go back to bed alright shorty?" Your dad rubbed the top of your head as he gave you a slight push.
"I'm only 5' " you gave him a slight pout.
He let out a small laugh and motioned for you to go upstairs, you listened and found yourself dragging your heavy feet up the stairs as your fingers slid across the railing.
—————-
Your mom sat down by the table and rubbed her temples.
"How did they know y/n's name?" Your mom whispered.
"I'm not sure love but we need to get better security. It's even worse that we didn't catch him."
"What even was his name? Dani? Dali? Dabi? No. What was it?"
"We can't worry about just him when he's apart of the league."
Your dad sat down next to your mom and pulled her into his embrace. They didn't have a plan this time but they knew that you were their main priority, you always have been and you always will be.
————-
You sat down on your bed and ran a hand through your hair. So many secrets in such a small house, how could you have so much freedom yet feel so trapped? Was it all the secrets your parents keep from you or was it just your head. You threw your head onto your pillow and groaned, was a normal life to much to ask for? As if god heard you himself a rock hit your window but when you looked, no one was there. You tilted your head and shrugged it was probably just your imagination. Eventually you fell sound asleep.
———-
You woke up to police sirens outside your house and banging on the front door, you turned to the clock as it read 4:55am.