Chapter 15 {Chug}

Soon enough it was Friday and also the day of Uraraka's party, in all honestly you weren't going, you hadn't really even given it much thought.
You walked out the door to be met with your two favorite boys- my bad three favorite, aka Izuku, Kirishima, and Knight. All three of you made your way to school.
"So when did you learn how to do all that stuff?"
"Oh well I just go to school and then train and go home."
"Sleep?"
"Not much."
"When did y'all make up?"
"Yesterday."
You and izuku smiled brightly at each other. You were glad to him him back, even if you guys were only friends.
"So shorty you going to the party?"
"Nah, think ima watch Netflix with Knight."
"Oh come on Bunny!"
"Nooooo." And with that you winked at both of them and teleported in front of UA leaving both of the boys behind.
————
Soon came the end of the day and you walked home with Knight on your shoulder.
"So Knight What movie tonight?"
He bit your shoulder
"I'm not going to that party."
He huffed
"Knight."
He whimpered.
"Nope."
"Sorry shorty you're going!"
"Kiri Jesus Christ you scared me!" You said as you threw a punch at him.
"I'm dragging you to that party."
"I don't have any nice clothes" you smirked.
"So then mall," he said as he grabbed your hand and dragged you to the mall.
————-
Kirishima was throwing all kinds of skirts and shirts and dresses at you till you saw a black skater skirt and a pastel pink tank top. You held it up to him,
"What do ya think?"
"Cute!!" He gave you a childish smile.
You rolled your eyes and went to go try it on.
As you put it on you couldn't help but notice your body, the stretch marks that lines your thighs and your side made you feel bad. Maybe I shouldn't wear this.
"Y/n i wanna see!"
You walked out and Kirishima was in awe. He thought you looked like the most beautiful girl in the world, he quickly ran and threw you into his arms.
"You look so beautiful shorty! Please tell me you're buying it!!"
You gave him a small smile, "I'll buy it for you"
So with that you bought your things and both of you made your way to your aunts house.
Before you got close to your house Kirishima made his way back to his own home to get ready and you did the same. The party started at 9 and it was 7 right now so you still had some time. As you walked home your mind was kinda blank. You felt empty, and you weren't quite sure why.

When you got home you ran upstairs and took a shower, you weren't really sure how long you were in there but eventually your Aunt was banging on the bathroom door telling you to stop wasting water. When you were in your room you threw on your outfit and looked at the clock.
8:56pm
I couldn't have taken that long..?
You shook your head and texted Kiri that you might be late to the party but he was okay with it just as long as you showed up. You started to do your makeup and your hair. When you finished around 9:26 and for a long time you were just staring at yourself in the mirror till Knight nite your ankle and pointed towards the clock.
9:45pm
You groaned and ran out the door.
————
~At the party~
When you walked in you were met with loud music, flashing lights, and the stench of alcohol. Where ever you tried to step there was a red solo cup. You mumbled some shit under your breath and went looking for Kirishima or Izuku, who ever you found first. You were walking in between people dancing and couldn't find them outside so you went to venture in the rooms. The first room you opened was interrupting Uraraka and Froppy...... well damn. You silently threw up in your mouth but decided to go on looking for Izuku. You found him shitfaced kissing Mina in the bathroom. Tears pricked your eyes but you quickly wiped them away. You slowly closed the door and leaned back on it trying to process what you said. Not before long you heard Kirishima yell truth or dare. To get you prepared you stole someone's drink and chugged. Truth be told you had more than one drink to get you prepared for truth or dare.