Chapter 12 {His heart}

"You're taking what you want right from me
Wrapped up in so much
Life is just the way you hold me
You're picking miscellaneously
Wrapped up in all the choices you're not giving to me"
The only highlight of your first day was realizing EraserHead was your homeroom teacher.... but also realizing he's your aunts boyfriend.
Come lunch time you ventured off to find the bathroom accidentally bumping into the ash blonde you saw the night at the party.
"FUCK I'm sorry." You gave him a small smile
"Who the fuck do you think you are shithead!"
You went wide eyed and started backing up, "I said I was sorry!"
"I don't care! You come here acting like you're the shit just because your aunt is Midnight! Your useless! I haven't even seen you use your quirk. Unless your quirkless you fucking nerd! You're worse than that dumbass Deku!"
"You act like you own this fucking place but what even is your fucking name? Exactly I don't even fucking know it. Watch yourself!"
The ash blonde went into his stance to blow your ass up and you closed your eyes, waiting for the impact of the explosion. You heard the explosion but you didn't feel it. You opened your eyes to see your favorite red head standing in front of you with his quirk activated.
"Fuck off Bakugo."
"You're really gonna stand up for this nerd?!"
"This nerd is my bestfriend."
Kirishima threw a punch at Bakugo while he was off guard, while Bakugo was on the ground Kirishima grabbed you and you guys left. Kiri took you outside,
"Today's not your day huh?"
You looked down, "Seems like it."
"Stay away from that boy. He's trouble."
"So I've noticed."
"Y/n"
You looked up at him
"What happened between you and Izuku?"
"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."
"N-nothing?" You heard a voice stutter out from behind you.
You turned to see izuku
"Yeah."
"How can you say that?"
"I don't know, how can you be all buddy buddy with that chick with the round face?"
"Are you seriously jealous? We're not even dating!"
"And? How are you gonna cuddle with me and kiss my face and then act like nothing happened between us!"
"You had a nightmare I was just trying to calm you down!"
"Guys-"
"Stay out of it!" Both of you snapping at Kirishima
"I like you! The week we spent together made me realize that and-"
"And I don't feel the same. I like Uraraka. I'm sorry."
And with that Izuku left you with a broken heart and a stunned Kirishima.
"Y/n-"
Before Kirishima could say anything other than your name you screamed and then you sobbed and sobbed and sobbed.
You couldn't be here anymore so you teleported to a shadow outside of the school, leaving Kirishima in the process but Knight nudged him and guided him towards you.
"Do you like him that much?"
"I guess so"
"Well then that just means you have a little competition."
"Competition isn't my thing."
"And? You're just gonna let him go for a girl who he's barely said hi to within this whole week? Who has he been with this whole week? I mean seriously? Uraraka has talked to me and he's been avoiding her calls."
"W-what?"
"You're just not gonna put up a fight? What happened to you? I mean seriously? No fight?"
"Is it worth fighting for?"
"Besides me who hasn't left your side? Hmm?"
"Izuku..."
"Exactly. So what are you gonna do y/n? Hmm? Gonna let her take him or are you gonna win his heart?"
You got up and brushed the dust off of you, "I'm gonna win his heart." You gave Kirishima I childish smile as you realized who you were and what you were capable of. A freckled boy was not going to get away without falling for you and you were going to make damn sure of that.