Chapter 16 {Truth or Dare}

All of class 1A and some of 1B were sat down in a circle, you were sitting next to Tokoyami and Sero.
This truth or dare more of spin the bottle except you don't kiss you say truth or dare, self explanatory. The first one to spin the bottle was Bakugo, the spin landed on you.
"Truth or dare shithead?"
"Dare" in all honesty you had drank to much liquid courage which made you feel invincible.
"I dare you to kiss Sero,"
"What are we fi-" you didn't let Sero finish his sentence because your lips were already smashed on his. Once you stop kissing Sero and you took another chug of your drink.
"Y/n youre only drinking when you don't do truth or dare!"
"Oh shut up!"
You had to respin the bottle to many time than you'd like to admit because you were a little to gone to do anything correctly. Your bottle landed on Uraraka.
"Truth or da- dare"
"Truth"
"Is it true you and frog girl have a thing?" You smirked.
"I- um! We're drunk!"
"You haven't touched any alcohol all night??" Bakugo exposed.
Uraraka sighed and accepted her defeat and spun the bottle, landing on froppy.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"I dare you to kiss Tokoyami."
"Don't have to tell me twice ribbit!"
Asui practically jumped Tokoyami's bones right then and there but they didn't stop.... instead they found a room and you'd rather not remember the rest of it. Jiro decided to spin and it landed on Momo, momo picked truth and we found out Momo has a crush on Todoroki, Jiro looked a bit heartbroken.
At this point you were starting to get past drunk, your eyelids felt like bricks as they dared to flutter close every so often, well that was until you heard Bakugo had to kiss mineta.
"I'm not kissing that shitty grape boy!!"
"Cmon Bakugo it won't be that bad," Mineta tried to convince him with drool dripping down his chin.
Bakugo shut his eyes closed as he puckered his lips and slowly approached Mineta, once their lips met Bakugo screamed and wiped his mouth but decided on taking a shot to cleanse him of his sins. And with that kiss both Bakugo and Mineta stopped playing. Shinso decided to go next and it landed on you.
"Truth or-"
"Dare"
"I dare you to kiss me."
"Seriously what's up with all this kissing?" You groaned but you complied as you went up and grabbed his face for a small peck, as you walked back to your spot you gave him a small wink.
You spun the bottle as it landed on Koda,
"Truth or dare baby!"
Koda didn't really talked but he whispered out a little truth.
"How come you don't talk?"
Koda just kinda made some hand motions.
"Never mind it's okay Koda! You're amazing we love you!"
lida took charge and spun the bottle as it landed on Uraraka.
"Truth or dare!"
"Truth?"
"Would you go on a date with me?"
"How is she getting all the boys she looks like an egg????"
"Y/n shut up shorty!"
"Of course I'll go on a date with you!"
Uraraka spinned the bottle as it landed on Izuku,
"Truth or dare greenie" she cooed.
"Dar—-" he slurred
"I dare you to kiss me!"
Izuku shook his head and Uraraka sighed.
Eventually everyone backed out and stopped playing so you made your way to the balcony.
Izuku soon joined after you.
"You're drunk I should take you h-home."
"N-no y/n it's it's okay!"
"Izuku i think I really like you."
"Hmm you know Uraraka told me to stay away from you?" He chuckled
"W-what?" Although you were drunk you were still sober enough to realize everything that was happening.
"Yeah haha, she told me if I didn't she would expose me to everyone about how I got my quirk."
"Izuku i-"
Before you could say anything izuku passed out, you called Kirishima to help you drag him to your house.

When you got home you plopped him on your bed and tucked him in.
"You looked cute tonight kiri."
"Yeah And you're drunk shorty."
You gave him a childish laugh, "nahhhhh"
Before Kirishima could do anything you practically jumped his bones and kissed him, in all honesty your drunk self's vision was getting all messed up as your mind played tricks on you, you thought he was izuku; but really izuku was on the bed watching everything, watching how you jumped him and watching how Kirishima pushed you away and held you as he told you this wasn't right and watching how you said he was izuku and watching how you were absolutely head over heels for him. But izuku only remembered you kissing Kirishima not everything that happened after. That's why when he woke up and saw your head on Kirishima's chest he could've sworn his heart broke into too many pieces to count.