Chapter 21 {Pros}

You don't know when but eventually you and Izuku fell asleep and when you woke up your head was on his chest and you took in your moment of bliss of feeling his chest go up and down with every breath he took, the rhythm of his heart and the not so silent snore escaping past his lips while his freckles glowed underneath the sunlight coming from your window.
You got up and walked towards your mirror, you hadn't changed since yesterday and dirt was all over you, and some holes appeared in your shirt. Before you could even think about changing a knock was heard on your door.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"They're some pros here to talk to you..."
your eyes widened as you looked toward the stirring Izuku.
You squeezed his cheeks, "I-Izuku!"
"Hmm? W-what?" Izuku said in his sleepy voice.
"P-pros are her- here." You were shaking and Izuku immediately shot up and pulled you into your embrace.
Midnight walked in to see Izuku trying to calm down your small shaking body.
"They need to talk to her." She said sternly.
"Look at her!" Izuku shouted.
"Go with her then hell if I care!" She snapped back.
Izuku nodded as he picked you up and carried you down stairs to the pros. When izuku got towards the end of the stairs all of the pros watched how you were clinging to Izuku for dear life and how he was whispering sweet nothings to you to calm you down. Izuku reaches the couch and sat down as he placed you on his lap.
"I-izuku maybe it's best if you're no-"
"He's fucking staying!" You snapped and izuku grabbed your hand and started rubbing circles with his thumb atop of it, hoping to calm you down.
"Y/n if you don't stop we won't have a choice but to restrain you."
"She's not even doing anything? She may be mad and upset like she should but she's not a fucking threat!" Izuku growled.
The pros knew he was right but the pros also knew Midnight needed a reason to get rid of you.
"Right." Aizawa spoke.
"Y/n i need you to tell us what happened."
"All the you need to know is that their hide out is the abandoned bar by the alley way." You glared at Aizawa as he took in what you said and nodded.
Aizawa got up and went upstairs to talk to Midnight and as soon as he left you fell down to the side of izuku, flinging your hand over him and hugging him as tight as you could as you shut your eyes closed and cried into his side. Izuku held you and ran his hands through your hair and he kissed the top of your head.
"Bunny it's gonna be okay. I promise. You did so good."
"I shouldn't have been rude," you sobbed
"It's okay, this is just how you're dealing with it. As long as you don't hurt anyone baby bun." Izuku gave you one last kiss on your head and then Midnight came down.
"Get up."
"W-What?"
"I said get up!"
"Miss What are you doi- doing?"
"Mind your business you little perv!"
"Don't talk to my boyfriend like that!" You screamed out but both you and izuku were too confused and mad to even realize you called him your boyfriend.
"Boyfriend?! What ever! I want you out of this house NOW!"
"W-What?!"
"I'm your fucking niece!"
"You're no niece of mine! You're just like your mom!"
"Don't you dare compare me to that fucking lowlife!"
And before you knew it Midnight had grabbed both you and izuku by your hair and threw you outside.
Izuku and you were left on the ground stunned and silent until Izuku coughed and spit a little bit.
"You're staying at mine." He said sternly as he got up and cleaned himself off.
"No- I- truly I don't want to intrude!"
"You're my girlfriend, this is the least I can do." Izuku said as he smirked at you and winked.
A very bright blush started to paint your cheeks as your eyes danced around never stopping on Izuku instead avoiding his gaze, that was until he grabbed your face and forced you to look at him.
"Hey, look at me. Please?"
He used his puppy voice on you and you couldn't not look at him so you finally met his gaze and gave him a smile.
"I didn't mean to ca-"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
Your face lit up as you had the biggest grin and bounced up and down,
"Yes! A thousand times yes!"
Izuku kneeled down to pull you into a kiss both of you smiling into it.
He grabbed your hand,
"C'mon let's go home."