Chapter 4 {First day}

Before you knew it, it was already Monday. Your days before Monday had consisted of avoiding Midnight and staying in your room all day. To keep some company you summoned shadow creatures, even if they weren't real.

You woke up at 6am to get ready. You threw your h/c hair into a ponytail and threw on some jeans and a hoodie, did you really expect yourself to try? You walked to the kitchen to get yourself some breakfast and you were met with Midnight.
"Sweety... are you sure you don't wanna come to UA? I could keep a closer watch on you, it's not to late."
You gave your aunt an annoyed but soft smile, "Sorry But I still think hero's are stupid."
Midnight nodded and bided you a good day at school and with that you were left in an empty house, but the house isn't the only thing that's empty. You had hollow chest and vines grew within your ribs and tangled within the hollow spot where your heart once was, now all that's left was hollow ribs and stained cheeks. You sighed and decided to skip breakfast and made your way to school.
———-
When you arrived at your new school everyone whispered about you.
"Have you seen the new girl?"
"She's scary looking."
"Why are her eyes so red?"
"I bet she's a bitch"
You tried to ignore them but how could you? It seemed like everything in the universe was giving you a sign that you weren't needed here. Come lunch time you sat outside by yourself until a boy with red spiky hair approached you.
He sat next to you, "You're new here huh?"
"Yeah."
"Don't talk much do you?"
You shrugged.
The boy stuck his hand out, "I'm Kirishima by the way."
You gave him a soft smile, "Y/n."
"So where'd you come from?"
"Tokyo."
"I'm surprised you came here, everyone goes to UA."
You glared daggers at him, "Hero's are stupid people with a death wish that want to seem brave." And with that you got up and left.
"Shit. I'm sorry! I didn't mean it-"
But it was already to late because you were out of hearing length. Kirishima silently cursed himself for bringing up UA.
————
During last hour you kept watching the clock, how badly you wanted to hide under your covers and cry.
Eventually the bell rang and you pushed everyone out of your way, you couldn't care less about the whispers about you. You just needed to get home before the vines in your chest ripped through your thin dead skin.
—————
Once you closed the door to the house you immediately started sobbing, your sobs were so loud they could be heard from outside the house but you didn't care because it hurt. The vines wrapped around your lungs grew thorns and it hurt to breathe. It hurt to be alive. Could you really stay here? You didn't want this, you wanted freedom; And freedom was what you got in the worst way.
The same shadow creature spawned and rubbed up against you and this time he didn't disappear when you touched him. But he was only a shadow and you were a human. You still felt as lonely as ever, was this life really worth living?