Chapter 18 {Lovers}

As you started to regain consciousness you realized you were in a cell. You immediately ran up to the bars to see two other cells in front of you, and you could make out the faint figures of Kirishima and Izuku in them. Your chest got heavy and your head got fuzzy as you started stumbling backwards with your hands running through your hair. Tears stinging your eyes. This was only supposed to be about fucking me! This. This was only supposed to involve you yet you involved the last two people you had left that gave any shit about you. You would never forgive yourself if something were to happen to them here. You had to think of something, you don't know if your quirk would be useful during a situation like this but you had to try. You controlled your shadow to slip through the bars and wake both of the boys up, you also summoned Knight to go find some keys to unlock your cell or try to unlock the cell some how. Your shadow easily woke both of the boys up and you cried a little bit seeing them panic and run up towards the bar, you quietly mouthed a sorry as Knight appeared with keys. He quickly undid your cell and let you undo the rest. You unlocked Kirishima's cell first and he grabbed you into a quick hug until you unlocked Izuku's. You didn't let Izuku have the time to react because you practically jumped into his embrace. You cried into his chest as he held your head and kissed the top of it. His hands grabbing what ever he could trying to stay in this moment forever, but it was quickly ruined by a voice on the speakers.
"Why always so resourceful y/n! I see you've also busted your friends out too. Rookie movie hun!"
Hearing the voice Izuku held onto you tighter. There aren't very many words you can say during a situation like this. You looked up and gave Izuku a kiss on the tip of his nose as you backed out of his embrace.
"We need to find a way out now," you whispered.
Both of the boys nodded as all three of you made your way out of the cell, Izuku keeping you close to him at all times.
"Awh i see we have a pair of lovers! I've always wanted to fall in love hehe!!"
You frowned at the boys and mouthed 'cameras'
You summoned Knight and your shadow as you communicated with them to find any cameras and destroy it. Your shadow and Knight disappeared to find some cameras to break as you and the boys went on.
"There's so many cells."
"Yet there's no one."
"Guys-"
"Oh well you seem to have ruined my cameras! That wasn't very nice of you *sigh* I guess I'll just have to go out looking for you myself. Keep an eye out cuties!, especially the red headed one." The voice cooed.
"Y/n cANT you do something?"
Before you answered Kirishima you sobbed a bit,
"The hELL was that for?"
"So I Can control your shadows duh."
You snapped your fingers and all three of your guys' shadows and Knight appeared.
"Keep watch and protect us."
You frowned and looked at the boys,
"We need to find a way out now."
"Send Knight?"
You shook your head, "he's the only one who can make noise."
They nodded and you guys continued on your endless journey.
Eventually you guys found yourselves in a dark room.
"I don't want to sound dramatic but I think we just walked ourselves into a trap."
As soon as you finished your sentence lights shut on hurting your eyes from the sudden brightness in the process.
"Correct!" Yelled a voice from the corner.
You all turned to see a blonde girl with space buns.
"Um you are?"
She frowned, "That's no way to talk to your friends y/n!"
Before you could reply you felt a stab to the side of your neck only to have everything go black.
You woke up to a slap on the face.
"Fuck!"
You tried moving only to realize you were strapped to a chair, you looked around to see Izuku in front of you also strapped into a chair but Kirishima was no where to be found.
"Please don't hurt him!"
"Oh don't worry he's safe I promise!" The girl have a childish but unnerving smile.
"Please don't touch him."
Izuku finally woke up without a slap to the face.
"Y/n!"
You gave him a sad smile, "shh it's okay."
"Awh! You guys are too cute! Sucks you have to see each other get hurt!" She cooed.
"Wait what? No! Don't touch him please! This was only about me don't get them involved just let them go!" You Screamed.
"Sorry cutie! No can do!"
"Please don't touch him." Your voice cracked as tears streamed down your face. Wait. Tears. Okay I know you're scared y/n but we have to sob, I need you to sob really loud okay? You got this it's okay just cry at the top of your lungs. You talked yourself into having some courage and you sobbed as loud as you could.
"Awh! I'm sorry sweetie! But crying will get you no where!"
"It's getting me everywhere dumbass," you barked as you activated your quirk and paralyzed her and everyone in the room excluding Kirishima and Izuku.
"W-What! What the hell did you do?"
Immediate you had Knight unstrap all three of you. You came to realize Kirishima was in the corner of the room with a gag over him so he couldn't speak.
All three of you ran out the room trying to find an exit. You three eventually found a staircase leading up, all three of you ran up only to relocated into a.. bar? But as soon as you closed the door to the stairs now going down you were met with him. The icy blue eyes and littered skin.
"Didn't think you'd escape that easily," he spoke as he winked at you.
Izuku panicked and began to activate his quirk until you put a hand on his chest and looked up at him with tears.
"I promise I'll find you guys again, okay? I've only known you for so long but I love you. Stay safe you guys," you gave both of the boys a kiss on the cheek as you summoned your shadow to teleport them back home.
Once they were gone the league looked at you like you were mad.
"You wanted me, and now you've got me."