Chapter 3 {Alone}

The train ride was a silent one, anyone could feel the tension between you and Midnight; you wanted to scream and cry and do something yet you just stared out the window as tears rolled down your cheeks. You would never see your parents again, or say hello to them at 3am or have your dad call you shorty or see your moms smile. All of it was gone and you took it for granted, you knew this was a risk when they told you they were hero's. Hero's take risks and stupid one, that's what you found the stupidest about hero's. Eventually you felt a tap on your shoulder, "we're here." Midnight gave you half a smile as both of you got up and out of the train.
————
You arrived to Midnights house and realized how not pg-13 her house is....
"I tried telling them that my house isn't really appropriate for you but I'm your only other relative.."
you nodded and started to look around the house.
"Um... i know this is sudden but you're starting UA on Monday."
"What!? No. I'm not going to UA!"
"I- what? Do you not have a quirk.?"
"My quirk is none of your business and hero's are fucking stupid."
"You don't mean that..."
"Hero's are stupid for risking their life everyday and I'd rather live in hell than become a hero."
"I- then where do you want to go?"
"To a regular highschool, I don't care just not UA. Can you show me my room?"
Midnight gulped and nodded as she showed you to your new room.
———-
You shut the door and as soon as it closed tears spilled out of your eyes onto the floor and your clothes. You sobbed and sobbed and sobbed, you genuinely thought you wouldn't stop crying, but did you have a reason to stop? Although now you had a huge house and lived in an unfamiliar place with the most freedom you've ever had you felt so trapped. Maybe it was the fact that you felt like your parents were still holding you back even though they aren't alive. The walls seemed like they were truly closing in on you, your cries so loud they echoed through the house and rang in your ears. You had always felt alone but you never knew the true feeling of being alone until right now. Right now you were truly alone. Now you had no friends and no family and no where to run. You felt like you were drowning and every time you tried to swim to the shore you just got pulled in deeper, you gasped for air yet you breathed in nothing but water. Although you were still crying you came back to your senses, you turned to your left to see a little shadow creature on the floor giving you puppy eyes.
"Holy shit what the fuck?"
The little shadow creature did a little spin and rubbed up against you. You gave the little shadow creature a smile and tried to pet it but to no avail because as soon as you touched it, it disappeared. You were so alone that you subconsciously made a shadow creature.
You are so alone.