Chapter 4

He was silent. For a pretty long time too. He looked at his window that had transparent white curtains like mine and saw how the sun was shining into his heavenly room.

He finally answered, "We never stopped being Super Junior. We just quit S.M. Entertainment."

I stayed quiet and listened to him speak the truth.

"After Hankyung left, Kangin went to the army, and Kibum stopped participating, it felt strange to be called a '13 member group.' I mean yea we all think of each other as Super Junior members and brothers, but somehow it felt incomplete. A lot of fans kept telling us hateful things like 'Why did you let Hankyung leave' or 'Super Junior is a stupid group for letting go of members.' They mainly threw questions at me like 'I thought you were a special leader, if you were a true special leader you wouldn't have let them go.' It was hurtful and I felt like it affected the members so I told them to end our contract. It was a very big decision to make but I felt it had to be made. Of course a lot of our fans were upset and angry but we never stopped being Super Junior. We never stopped loving our fans even if they hated us. Super Junior is forever one, even if there are some that are lost. We just have to do our best to protect them. Yes, every now and then I regret ending our contract and I'm sure the other members do too, but we made an oath to stay together forever so that's why we still live together."

His story was so touching. I nearly felt like crying. I only new Super Junior's name, not their story. Hearing something like this....if you don't feel sad for them you aren't even human. I saw Leeteuk himself starting to tear up.

I quickly said, "I'm sorry." Hoping that he wouldn't cry.

"Don't be sorry for the way life is, angel."

"Angel?"

"Yea my fans are called angels."

"Oh, is that why your room is so white?"

He laughed, "Haha maybe. White is my favorite color."

"I can see that."

He laughed even more. I was happy to make him laugh after hearing the story he just told me. It made me feel good to help somebody.

"Now another question is, since your the leader and everything...can you PLEASE help me remember everyone's name?"

He laughed again, "Of course I can! I'm the leader so it's important to know everyone's name. I'll tell you a little bit about them too."

"Okay thank you!"

"Thank you oppa, " he corrected.

"Oppa?"

"Yea, I like when girls call me oppa, and you seem nice so please call me oppa."

"Okay then, oppa."

He smiled and got his laptop to show me pictures of each member. He told me their names, their position in Super Junior, some things they liked, and what their personality was like.

"You know a pretty good amount about me so I'll start with the second oldest; Heechul!"

"Heechul can only be described in one word; pretty," he told me.

That made me kinda confused. "A pretty guy?" When he showed me a picture of him, he was right. Heechul was GORGEOUS. He looked prettier than me. "BUT HE'S A GUY." He had big beautiful eyes and hair that barely reached his shoulders.

"He was a vocalist and rapper. Although he looks pretty enough to be a second visual or something. He may seem mean at first, but that's probably because he dosen't really like meeting new people. He wants people to respect him, so just tell him he's pretty or something."