Chapter 43

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?!" they all screamed out at the same time.

"Omo, did he really ask you unni?!" Yerin asked.

"Yes! For the 5th time, yes," I told her.

When I got back to the S.M. dorms, I told all the members in person, that I was engaged. They all were so shocked. I thought it would go down good, but I'm pretty sure they'll need some dental work from how low their jaws were hanging.

After a minute of being in complete shock, they all started jumping and screaming.

"Let me see your ring!" Hyun Jae screamed while grabbing my finger.

"Omo, that looks so expensive!" Cho Hee said.

"It's so pretty!" Kay Kay said while looking at the ring.

After they were done looking at the ring, they started jumping and screaming again.

Hyun Jae quickly sat me down while everyone else gathered around so we could talk about my wedding plans.

"So, when is your wedding day unni?" Kay Kay asked.

"We want to have the wedding soon, so maybe sometime in November."

"Aigoo, then there is so much to do!" Hyun Jae screamed.

"No wait, how did he propose?" Cho Hee asked.

I smiled, "Well...." They all listened as I told them the romantic way I was proposed to.

"Aww unni, you're so lucky!" Yerin said.

We sat there all night and just talked about wedding plans and my engagement. It was so much fun to actually talk to people about it. All the guys knew too, but they weren't really surprised. Ryeowook had told them ahead of time that he was going to propose so they knew what was coming.

I had told my manager about it too. He was happy for me, and so was everyone else in S.M. Entertainment. Even Mr. Soo Man was happy to hear. However, I didn't tell anyone who I was going to marry. I was going to wait on the press to ask me, and announce it to the whole world at the same time.

One day, I got a call from Mr. Soo Man. He told me that a few people wanted to interview me on my wedding plans and thoughts about marriage. My schedule was clear for the rest of the day, so I got ready and headed to the interview room.

I sat down at a small table with a microphone in front of me. A few cameramen and women were in the back while other people were holding notepads, ready for the interview.

A man with glasses cleared his throat and spoke, "Miss Choung, there are many rumours going around that you are engaged and to be married next month, is this true?"

I smiled and spoke up, "Yes, it's true."

"What are your thoughts on marriage?" a woman asked.

I thought for a while and said, "I'm excited about it, but at the same time a little scared. Marriage is a huge turning point in my life and I'm ready to take that step. Marriage to me is more than just wearing a white dress and walking down the isle. It's promising to spend the rest of your life with the person you love. And that's what I plan on doing."

Another woman spoke up, "You're the second member of a current idol group after Wonder Girl's Sun to get married, what are your plans as far as Neon goes?"

"I really enjoy being a part of Neon and singing with all my members on stage, but after I get married I want to spend time with my husband. So I will put my promotions as being Neon's main vocalist and visual on hold for a while."