Chapter 50

A month later, I stood in the airport, surrounded by the nine members of the Blackbourne Team and the two members of the Phantom team. Suitcases surrounded where Jax, Caiden, and I stood. Behind me, Jax and Caiden were talking to Silas and Victor. The four had gotten to know each other pretty well while I was in a coma. I leaned against a sturdy, black suitcase, gazing up at Owen and the others. "Haven't you forgiven the Toma team for not revealing who I was to you?"

Owen spoke. "No, we haven't. They knew we were searching for you, and they knew where you were all this time."

I frowned at him and Sean who were still reluctant to forgive the five members of the Toma team. "You shouldn't blame them. I forced them not to tell you where I was."

Kota smirked from his position. "It's no use. They are as stubborn as bulls when they get sullen. Sean, especially."

Sean glared at the team lead. "Well, blame Dr. Roberts. He grilled me for three hours on my attentions to Sang." He sent a glare at the others. "Why did I get two hours when all of you got an hour each?"

Owen drawled as he pinned his best friend with a heavy glare. "Maybe it has to do with flirting with every female on earth?"

Sean huffed. "But Sang is the only one I truly flirt with."

Luke snickered. "Says the guy that was found flirting with his patient yesterday."

"That patient is a sixty five year old woman who is happily married to her husband of forty years." Sean crossed his arms and turned to me, pouting. His bright green eyes gleamed as he pinned me with a puppy dog face. "Sang, make them stop picking on me."

I rolled my eyes and spoke dryly. "Everyone act your age."

Gabriel saluted me, making the others smile. "Yes, ma'am."

Everyone chuckled before North growled. He stomped away before a yelp came from Luke. I looked at the two, smiling as Luke rubbed the back of his head while North came back, holding a half-eaten candy bar. He stared at my wide smile and pointed look. "Sugar is bad for you."

I pouted. "But I want chocolate."

Caiden laughed, smacking North on the back. North stumbled forward, glaring at Caiden. "Better give it to her. She's cute and fuzzy right now, but when she doesn't get what she wants, she becomes a lioness."

"Great advice for you. Remember that." Jax said to the others and smiled, wrapping an arm around my waist. He looked at me before gazing up at Caiden. "Ready?"

Caiden nodded and then looked at Owen. "Do you have our emergency number?"

Owen nodded. "Yeah, I got them in case Sang wants to contact you."

Jax hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. When he released me, Caiden took me into his arms. He squeezed me and whispered in my ear. "Love you, Beag laoch (little warrior). I'm glad you found your family."

Tears gathered in my eyes. For six years with them, I worked with the Phantom Team and loved them. They gave me a team and a family. Because of them and others, I was able to reunite with the men my heart belongs to. I stepped back, letting them grab their suitcases. With a final glance, they walked away from me.

I looked at the others who were staring at me. Sean smiled, pulling me into a hug and placing a soft kiss against my lips. "I love you, Pookie. I'm glad we found you again."

"I love you, too, Dr. Sean."

Sean released me, and Kota drew me into his arms. He kissed each eyelid, my nose, then placed a kiss on my lips. "You're perfect. You're my Ten. I love you."

"I love you, 52."

Nathan drew me against his body, kissing me with a reverence that made me feel speechless. He held onto me. "I love you, Peanut. I'm glad that I met you that day in the gym."

"Me, too. I love you, Honey."

Victor took my hands and pulled me into a kiss. A small blush painted his cheeks as we parted. "Princess, you've given me something that I thought I didn't need. You gave me love and made me love you back so much. I love you."

I smiled. "I love you, my Prince."

North smiled as I wrapped my arm around him. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. He pulled back slightly, whispering against my lips. "You're everything I've dreamed of, Sang Baby. I love you."

I smiled, warmth filling me. "I love you, too, North Star."

Luke replaced North in front of me. He kissed my cheek, leaning forward to talk into my ear. "You're my fantasy turned real. I love you, Forever."

"Always, I love you." He smiled before kissing me. I whispered in his ear as he pulled back. "Forever and always."

Silas picked me up, and I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck. His voice was deep with emotion. "Agelle Mou, I love you. I love everything about you. Your laugh. Your smile. Your personality. Σε αγαπώ (Se agapó- I love you.)"

I smiled. "Σ 'αγαπώ και εγώ, ο σούπερμαν (S 'agapó kai egó, o soúperman- I love you, too, my superman.)"

He smiled with love in his eyes before kissing me. He gently set me down, and I turned towards another boy.

Gabriel pulled me into a hug. He breathed against my cheek before he ran his tongue up my cheek, making me squeal. He laughed. "I'm claiming you, Trouble. Never take another three month nap because I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Meanie." He kissed me, titling me backward into a dip. I laughed as he set me to my feet, and I turned to the last of my boys.

Owen looked at me. I smiled as I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around his waist. Owen looked down at me with a small smile. Love for me showed in his eyes, and I looked at him the same. He leaned down, kissing me. "You made our family whole. I love you, Sang. Ma Cheri (French for my darling)."

I smiled at him. "I love you, too, Owen, Mon Amour (French for My love)." I looked at all of my men. We have gone through so much. All of our journeys had traveled to different points of the world but ended right here. My journey started here with Owen and Sean but it had me live and fall in love with not one but nine gorgeous, strong, and loveable men. It wasn't until I came back to South Caroline that I finally found my fate with my family. "I love all of you. Let's go home." 

whew, the last chapter. Tears are literally gathering in my eyes. I can't believe it's over. But thank you to all the people who read my story. I glad that you guys and gals liked it and thanks for the comments. I love to read what you thought about it.  Thanks!

new announcement (8/22/2019)- hey everyone. I  know that i said that this was the last chapter but there is the epilogue. Read it, please!!!