Chapter 2 - Partnered up

Dianne's POV:

"So Di, a little birdie tells me that you had a 'moment' with one of the boys" Liv said whilst she did my make up for the first recorded bit of the show.

"JANETTE!"I called out slightly pissed off at the fact Janette cannot keep her mouth shut for shit. She came bounding over to Liv and I from the other side of the make up room, having already had her make up done, she sat in her dressing gown on top of the bench looking at me whilst Liv carried on working.

"Yah, what's up Buswell?" She asked in her cheerful tone that always made me smile.

"What have you told Liv?" I asked her knowing all to well that Janette was the only one stupid enough to tell Liv. In all fairness though, Janette, Liv and I tell each other everything. Out of all the girls that are on the show with me, those two were by far my favourites.

"I have not got a clue what you're on about Di?" She said sarcastically. "Oh, unless you're talking about what happened between you and one of the boys on Wednesday." She said with a cheeky grin.

"So who was it Di ? AJ - Pasha - Anyone except for the boyfriend you have sitting at home waiting for you?" Liv said sarcastically.

"Shut up Liv. It wasn't any of the pros - I mean there wasn't anything at all, with anyone." I said trying to move on with the conversation.

"Sorry Di - I'm afraid to tell you that I don't really believe you. So if it wasn't a pro, which one of the celebs has tried to get an early parking spot if you know what I mean?" Liv said trying to getting more information out of me.

"It wasn't anyone Liv, anyway can we just stop this an'....." I cut myself off when I looked into the mirror and saw Joe walk into the make up room and sit down a few seats behind me. His hair was flopped perfectly over to one side and he had a broad smile plastered across his face. I know that I have Ant, and I couldn't be happier with anyone else. But their was something about Joe that made my heart beat a little faster. I knew nothing about him and was certain I wasn't going to be partnered with him, but still. What was it about him that I couldn't get out of my head.

"Hellooooo. Earth to Dianne" Liv said, waving her hand in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

"Huh?" I said wondering what they were on about.

"Janette I think I've got my answer now - Looks like a certain Mr Sugg might enjoy this experience after all." Liv said with her eyes wide giving me an accusing look.

"I have no idea what you're on about Liv." I said knowing exactly what she meant. I loved Anthony more than anything in the world, but still I can't get that cute smile out of my head. Even last night, when Anthony really sweetly cooked me dinner and I cuddled up with him all night, I still got my mind slipping onto the image of Joe catching me in the studio. I have a feeling that I'm gonna get partnered with Lee Ryan this year, but what would I give to be partnered with Joe? A lot.

Joe's POV: 

"Shit, shit, shit!" I said over and over again. I was so fucking nervous to do this. As I'm standing on the balcony, I could see just how many camera's there were on us. Just how many people were sat there in the studio judging and watching me.

I felt someone cling onto my arm and place a hand on my shoulder. I looked to my left to see Stacey holding onto me.

"Shit Stace what the fuck do I do?" I asked her, feeling my hands turn sweaty and feeling like a billion butterflies in my stomach. Over the past week or so, I had started to get on really well with Stacey, I can tell that she is gonna be my closest friend in all of this.