Talking to the Moon

Sorry. Late updating and late chabters. But i am moving so i can be late. So here's the new chabter. Bye!

Your P.O.V.

I was sitting on the roof of my house. It was already night and there was a full moon. With full of stars around it. I always liked that nights. That reminded me my mother's song. Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars. My mother teached me when I was around five. I started to sing.

I know you're somewhere out there.

Somewhere far away.

I want you back.

I want you back.

My neighbors thinking I'm crayz.

But they don't understand.

You're all I have

You're all I have

At night when the stars light up my room

I sit by myself

Talking to the moon!

Tring to get to you!

In hopes you're on the other side

Talking to me too!

Or am I a fool?

Who sits alone

Talking to the moon

I'm feeling like I'm famous

The talk of the town

They say I've gone mad

Yeah I've gone mad

At night when the stars light up my room

I sit by myself

Talking to the moon!

Trying to get to you!

In hopes you're on the other side

Talking to me too!

Or am I a fool?

Who sits alone

Talking to the moon

Oh oh oh

Do you ever hear me callin?

Oh oh oh

'Couse every night I'm talking to the moon!

Still trying to get to you!

In hopes you're on the other side

Talking to me too!

Or am I a fool?

Who sits alone

Talking to the moon

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away...

(I really love this song it's one of my favs)

"You're good at singing." someone said. I jumped a bit. I turned around and sav Hiccup and Toothless. How couldn't I realized him? He rides an entire dragon."Wow! How could you came here that quietly with a dragon?" I asked."Well he is a nightfury you know. Where is (d/n)?" he asked."He/She is sleeping." I replied."So you're alone. May I join to you?" I nodded. He sat beside me."I was watching stars." I said."So what is your favorite constellation?" he asked."Hercules." I said."Really? Mine's too." he said. Then we saw a shooting star."Look! A shooting star." I said."Make a wish." he said. Hmm...I wish I had you. I tought."What did you wish?" he said."I can't say. If I say it, it would not be real." I said."Aww come on!" he said and gave a 'puppy eyes' look. "Ok ok... I wish I had you." I said. Wait! What did I said? Oh fool fool fool (y/n) you're really fool. But then he held my hands. And looked into my eyes."You already have." he said. "Am I?" I asked."Yes you are." he replied then kissed me on lips. Then forhead. I yawned a bit."Hiccup, I think I have to sleep. Goodnight." I said. He hop on Toothless."Goodnight, (n/n)." he said."Don't call me (n/n)!" I said."But I like it. What else. Goodnight (y/n)." he said and left.

I got to my room and found (d/n) sleeping on my place."Hey boy/girl get out of my place please I want to sleep." I said. He/She moved. I layed down and he/she layed on my stomach. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep. And I fell asleep soon.

So you like it? Like I said I'll update soon. Bye!

Quetion

1-Do you like Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars

2-Can you Advice me some songs?

Write in comments.