The End

...kill her!" Pitch shouted. Hiccup's eyes narrowed and he raised his sword. I stepped back. I saw black horses around the us."We got these things. Go!" Merida shouted to me."(y/n), get this!" Jack shouted and gave me an ice sword. Hiccup got closer."H-hiccup, please I don't want to hurt you." I said. He swinged his sword and I raised mine. As our swords met I looked at him into his eyes. At that second I felt a sharp pain onto my arm. I dropped my sword. He pinned me to the wall and placed his sword against my neck."Hiccup please listen to me." said. A tear escaped from my eye. "I love you." I whispered.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I love you. I heard. Then I looked into her eyes. Something was familiar. Then I felt a sharp pain in my head."Argh!" I yelled. I dropped my sword and fell onto my knees. Then I remembered everything that happened.

"What are you doing? Kill her!" I heard Pitch. I grabbed my sword and stood up.I turned to him and "Why would I? Do you think I'm a stupid?" I asked."But your eyes, how?" he looked confused."Love can solve everything Pitch. And anything can't stop this!" (y/n) said. I looked at her and smiled. I saw dream sand on the ground. I smiled."Hey Pitch, did you remember this?" (y/n) said and throwed the dream sand into his eyes."Agh! You stupid!" he said at the moment I raised my sword and stabbed it into his heart."No!" he shouted and dissapeared.

Your P.O.V.

I felt dizzy because of the blood that I lost. But I didn't care the pain onto my arm and hugged Hiccup."Yes! We did it. We'r going home!" I said."Yes!" he said."But first we need to heal this cut." Rapunzel said. After she sang, we both hugged eachother and said goodbye. Then we hopped on our dragons and made our way to Berk. THE END!

Finally the story ended. I hope you guys liked it! Should I make a sequel? If you guys say yes I have really good ideas. Well goodbye!

-eylulsenol1