The date

It was Saturday and I was pissing myself waiting for Michael to come.

My out fit was simple just galaxy print leggings and a band t-shirt with black Vans.

I kept my make up natural just some concealer and foundation and left my eyes with just mascara and a bit of eye liner.

The door bell went and I rushed down the stairs almost tripping over on the last few, luckily I didn't and balanced myself out before making a fool of myself in front of Michael. I peeped through the peeping hole to make sure it was him and it was. I opened the door and he smiled, I returned the smile and closed the door locking it behind me.

"You look amazing Laura" Mikey says making me blush and look at the floor. After I looked back up I thanked him and reached for my hand intertwining our fingers.

The car journey was a long 45 minute drive but it didn't seem long because me and Michael got on like a house on fire. In the hole ride there was not a boring moment if it was getting to know each other or singing horrifically along with the radio. We had a blast and that was only the journey there.

When we got to our destination there was a lovely picnic set out with lights around the trees and a big lake with a small 2 seater rowing boat.

"Michael did you do all of this?" I asked taken away by the way amazing date mike had planned.

"Yep, didn't want to make a bad impression seeming I actually like you" he said confidently taking me by surprise seeming I didn't think he liked me in the way I liked him.

" I like you too Mikey now let's get on that boat"

"Oh and by the way your rowing" I said smiling passing him the paddles.

He rolled his eyes and took the paddle off me and helping me into the boat and then getting in himself.

We had an amazing time and we decided we are going out again tomorrow at lunch.

He drove me home and he came in for a bit because my auntie and uncle

were away for a week.

We sat and watched a movie whilst he held me in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey that was only short but I'm carrying it on now tell your friends to read too please means a lot love you bye xxxxxx