1 year on and still strong.

Laura's POV

One year since the tour.

One year since I lost the baby.

One year since I got stronger.

One year since I met the boys girlfriends and they became my best friends.

1.5 years since I fell in love with Mikey.

1.5 years of meeting my 3 best friends.

1 year of me being a very very proud girlfriend and best friend.

I will always love my baby that I miss everyday but I'm over it and have moved on.

Me and Mikey are engaged now and I could be happier. The wedding is in 2 weeks and the hen dou is in a week.

Me and Mikey have decided to have the week a part because we had a bit of a falling out and we need our own space for a bit. If I'm honest it's been the worst week of my life.

We are coming back to each other the day after our hen dou and stag dou and we have not stopped talking over the phone so it's not so much space.

We miss each other that's for sure.

The reason we are on this "time out" is because one night a few days ago Mikey brought up that he wanted to try for another baby after the wedding but I said I couldn't because of the heartbreak and depression of last time. He then started talking about how we would be a happy family and all that and I would love that more than anything but I can't do it again. We over reacted a little bit and I know that but he only new about the baby for less than a day and I new for about a month so I got more and more attached everyday.

---(hen night and stag dou night)---

"Claudia tell me where we are going and it better not be a strip club because we all have guys and they are perfect so we don't want to hurt anybody now do we?" I ask

"Course not, we are going to a nice little restaurant in town, and then going to a bar after that but we will not get drunk because then we won't remember one of your last night of freedom. I still can't believe you and Mikey are getting married and it's not a lot of time left. What's happened between you too?"

"Nothing big, but Mikey wants to start a family and try again as the first time didn't go to plan as you know. I would love to have a family with him it's just that I can't go through the heart ache of loosing another baby. It hurt way to much the first time. So we are having a few days apart to calm down and then we will see each other again tomorrow. I've missed him so much and I don't know if I can stand one more night with out him I miss him to much." I sigh

I really do miss him, more than anything.

"You two will be fine but if Ash ever knocks me up I'll kill him." She chuckled

"You don't want kids?"

"Well, I like children but I only like them when they aren't crying I can't stand the noise it's so loud, even a little whimper makes me want to walk out of the room."

"Well Ash really wants kids so I think you need to warm up to them or else you two will fight."

We went out and got our hair done and picked up my best friend Kaitlyn who I have known near enough forever.

We headed out and I had a great time and I hope mike does nothing stupid on his stag dou thatcher would regret. I trust him and all, but sometimes he goes a bit crazy.

I'm sure everything will be perfect.

It has to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

I'm defiantly going to update more often. The next chapter is the Main bit of the story and it's all in Mikey POV. He's going to regret this.

If your into horses go check out my best friends book. It's called 'my horse has saved me in more ways than anyone can imagine' it's really good. If she's reading...

HI DAN!!!!!!xxx😘

Thanks for reading please vote comment and get more people reading I'm on 90 reads I only though I would get 10 but I've got 90 I love you all so much! Let's try and get it to 100 by the end of next week?xxxx thanks you guys love you all xxxxxxx