Chapter 8

(A/N)

Thanks so much for reading please vote and everything else. Thank you xxxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days into tour and everyone was having a good time, me and Mikey were better than ever, my evening sickness had calmed down a bit and Maddie has not said anything to the other boys or Mikey.

"babe, follow me I need to tell you something and now is the right time" I said

Deciding it would be the right moment to tell him seeming he's happier than ever.

I dragged him into the bedroom and sat him down on the bed, he looked suspicious and wanted to know what was going on.

"What is it tell me I can't wait any longer!" He said like a 5 year old waiting to open his presents on Christmas.

But I couldn't work out a way to tell him.

Then I remembered I had taken a pregnancy test a few days back to make sure I was defiantly pregnant (which I was) so I went to my bag and started to look through it.

When I found it I handed it to Michael.

His face lit up and he couldn't stop smiling, for a minute I thought I'd lost him.

"Babe this is amazing I'm going to be a dad, we are going to be parents!!!" He shouted and all the others came rushing into the room we were in.

"Laura your pregnant?" Luke asked in astonishment.

"As far as I'm aware I am" I chuckled

"And I can't wait until we have our baby right here with us," Mikey said and started kissing my neck.

"Okay guys PDA I know it's a good time but really for our sake!" Ash whined.

We both laughed and I left to go to the kitchen to get some food, pregnancy gets you craving some weird stuff like why am I craving pickles?!!!!

Suddenly the door swung open to reveal a sobbing Maddie who has mascara around her eyes and reminded me of a panda.

"Mad's what's up babe tell me everything!"

"Calum" she said and cried even more now getting mascara on my white top but I didn't mind.

"What's he done are you two still together?" I asked I really really wanted her to say yes because if they weren't she would leave and go back home, I don't mean to sound selfish but I really need her, especially with the baby what's it going to do with out its auntie Maddie?

"Not after this, I never want to see him again you hear me and don't even try and persuade me to get back with him because it won't he's messed up, he's messed me up" she said getting angrier and angrier.

So I took out an old glass and handed it to her.

"Be my guest" I said

With that she smashed it on the floor into a thousand little pieces.

I felt really bad for her I mean Calum basically broke her heart the same way she broke that glass and I still didn't know what happened.

"So what exactly happened?"

"He broke up with me, said I deserved someone better because he was trying to get over his ex and he thought I would be great to take his mind off her. Honestly I'm not even a good enough distraction never mind his so called "girlfriend"!!!

"Don't say that you are an amazing beautiful girl and if Calum can't see that it's his loss so don't worry yourself about it, anyway I think Niall has a thing for you anyway" I say winking at her hoping to see her smile and she does. There was always some kind of chemistry between them when ever they were together. Whilst Maddie was calming down I started cleaning up Maddie's mess.

I bent over a couple of times and then fell to the floor, a horrible pain shot up I to my tummy and made me curl up in pain. Life less I lay there in pain.

Maddie helped me up and shouted Mikey and the other boys to get an ambulance.

I was bleeding.

I couldn't be loosing the baby could I?

Maybe it's an early birth, I haven't even had my scan yet to see if it's a girl or a boy if I do give birth it will probably not be formed and pass away. No this can't happen.

No I will be fine, me and the baby are fine.

Stuff like this always happens with pregnant women right?

God I hope so!!

I need this to be alright.

It can only be what it is.

I'm not ready to lose this baby.

Not yet.

Not ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER!!!

That's the end of Caddie everyone I'm sorry now all the boys are single except for Mikey but not for long I have characters from my Facebook 5sos friends to fill in the gaps.

Love you all can't wait to write the next chapter!xxxxxx