Chapter 7

It was the day of the flight to go on tour.

"Babe are you ready yet?" Mike shouts from downstairs.

"Yes I am now let's go" I say before kissing him on the cheek and him taking my bags so I can go and say good bye to Linda and Rob.

"We are going to miss you, so very very much. Be back soon and we will be here when you get back I love you Laura." My aunt Linda says with a tear escaping the corner of her eye.

"I'll miss you too".

"Right, Laura I know I wasn't crazy about the idea about you going on tour leaving everything behind like school and everything else but we are happy if your happy. And Michael you take good care of her okay if you do anything to her I'll kill you." He said whilst hugging me.

Michael just laughed. "I'll take care care of her, I'd kill myself if I did anything wrong." Michael says shaking robs hand and pulling me into a hug whilst Linda is balling her eyes of with tears.

"We better go before we miss the plane and aunt Linda shrivels up because there nothing left in her body" I say before hugging them both again, nearly crying myself and went back into the grip of Mikey's arms.

-----------------------------

We were at the air port just about to board the plane, I was with Mikey and his arm was gripped around my waist.

"Laura are you sure your okay you haven't been yourself for a while?" He said and turned me around so I was facing him.

"I'm fine Michael honestly" I smiled and he pulled me into a kiss, the kiss turned into a make out session and then got rudely interrupted by someone clearing there throat. Ashton.

"Do you two mind your grossing me out." He said and everybody laughed.

When I said I was okay I lied.

I'm pregnant.

And yes, it is Michaels.

3 weeks in and the evening sickness has started. Yes it's normally morning sickness but for some reason I get it in the evening my doctor told me if was different for everyone.

It bound to happen on the plane as well and I'm going to have to tell Maddie so she can hold my hair back whilst I throw up in the horrible plane toilets.

I'm not telling Mikey though yet he will cancel the tour to spend time with me and I don't want him to do that they have been so lucky to get this opportunity. I'll tell him when he's settled into tour.

We all board the plane and got settled down. We also had set off about 20 minutes ago and I was already feeling sick.

Michael was looking worried about me, as always. Me telling him I was fine, Maddie having one last scroll through twitter, And the rest of them sleeping.

"Maddie can you come with me for a sec?" I ask and she nods getting out of our seats and going to the toilets.

"Will you hold my hair out of my face please?" I ask

"...sure"

She was obviously confused at why.

But then I started throwing up.

"Laura what's going on why are you like this?" She asks

"I'm pregnant" I say

"WHAT!!" She shouts.

"God Maddie I told you not the whole plane."

"Does Michael know?"

"No, and he won't until I decide it's the right time do you can't say anything to him or any of the other boys okay?"

"Okay but you have to tell him soon"

"I'm not saying anything until I think it's the right time and then I'll spill."

"Okay well I'm happy for you, I know how much mike wants kids, mike saw me and my little niece yesterday and they were playing and joking around for like an hour."

"Well I'm only eighteen am I even ready?"

"With help from me and the guys and most important the father of the child."

"Okay we better go back that's me done I think."

We went back and smiled at Michael.

"Everything okay you were gone a long time?" He asked worrying yet again.

"I'm fine Mikey how long until we land?"

"About ten minutes so put your seat belt on because the sign went on whilst you went to do what ever you were doing."

We landed and got to the hotel room.