I like him.

It's just another normal school term start for everyone else but me, I start my new school today. I have moved to Australia from London England, a crazy 12+ hour flight sitting next to a fat snoring sweaty dribbling man.

I had to leave my mum and family at home because I was offered a place in one of the best talent schools in the world, unfortunately that meant moving to Australia which to be quite honest I wasn't bothered about because of leaving the cold for the best weather in the world. Sun. I even heard the snow is warm and the rain can burn you. I am staying with my Auntie and Uncle because they have a house in Sydney just a bus ride away from the school.

I'm Laura by the way I'm not really the type that likes to make herself known around.. anywhere really I'm quite a quiet person but I'm not shy I'm a normal collage student I love parties and always wake up with a banging head ache and hang over the next day.

"Laura, it's so nice to see you again I've not seen you since last Christmas you have grown so much" auntie Linda said giving me a great big hug nearly squishing me.

"I know I've missed you and a Uncle Rob loads, but I guess we will be living with each other for the next few years whilst I'm studying Drama at collage and we will have the best time ever." I said lifting suitcases up the stairs.

"Don't worry love I've got it" uncle Rob winked and took my bags off me carrying it to my bedroom for the next 3 years.

My room was massive, so was the house it's actually much bigger then it imagined it was going to be which was hard to believe as I already thought I was living in a mansion. I looked around the house and made my way to the garden. There must of been a fields worth of space in there, there was a massive pool, a hot tub, a tree house, a green house. It was amazing.

"Wow" I said almost a whisper. I thought I was alone when there was a hand on my shoulder.

"I know, it's amazing. I can't believe we wasted all that time in England. Well I love and miss everyone there but if I'm honest this has been the best decision I've ever made." My uncle rob said before pulling me into a hug. "You haven't got a boyfriend have you?" He said I just shook my head still being in the hug he pulled me into.

"Good and it's going to stay that way if I don't approve of the boy"

"I thought I had just got rid of one over protective Dad, I guess I've got a new one now."

I said and we both laughed.

I unpacked and heard a knock at the door

"Laura Hun, get that for me please it will be one of our guests" my aunt Linda shouted from downstairs. "Guests?" "Yeh we are throwing a surprise party for your home coming, Surprise!" She replied. I answered the door and just a few of my new neighbours. "Hi I'm Julie and this is my husband Jim your Laura right?" She asked and i nodded.

A few more people came and then 4 my age boys very cute and very good looking. "Hi I'm Luke, this is Ashton, Calum and this is Mikey" I smiled and they all hugged me one at a time. All of them were just normal hugs until it came to this Mikey guy I felt something I didn't feel when I hug any one else. Ever. I think he felt it too because he blushed when we pulled away just like I did.

When everyone had came and get settled in my new very big new house me and the 4 boys got talking. It turned out they had started a band called 5 seconds of summer, they play a few gigs at pubs and other venues but they have lots of fans on you tube and keek. After the buffet Linda and Rob made everyone jumped it the pool as a toast to me coming home (a lot different to England they just tap a glass with a knife).

A few people had left and Calum and Luke had gone home leaving me with Mikey and Ashton, Ashton had gone and started chatting up one of my neighbours leaving me with Mikey. We talked for ages it wasn't awkward at all, he's a really great person and I think we are going to get on quite well. "Laura would you maybe want to go out with me on Saturday, on a date?" He asked nervously biting his lip which made me even more attracted to him then I already did. "I'd love that" I replied with a smile and he said his good byes and left.

Once everyone else was gone I went up to my new room and fell asleep dreaming of my date with Michael on Saturday.