Chapter 10

Just a quickly if I could get this book to 100 reads I will actually do a back flip I'm ecstatic with 70+ reads!!!! I love you all so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Mikey's POV)

This day out was to get Laura into a better mood from missing her family, but now it's also a distraction from the fact she lost the baby.

I'm not going to lie, I'm distraught at the fact we lost the baby but there was nothing we could do about it.

I was looking forward to being a dad and I was even happier I could be the dad of Laura's son. She is so amazing and completely gorgeous from head to toe.

She looks better with out make up because she's perfect to me and everyone else but she is just lacks the confidence. I just hope she will one day know how beautiful she is.

The other boys have been great and have gone out of there way to make L feel better and to cheer her up.

I'm currently still in bed sleeping, or pretending to be.

Small footsteps come creeping up and sit on the bed.

(Laura's POV)

Trying to wake up mike is like trying to get an elephant to speak English, it's just not going to happen any time soon.

But I have my ways.

"Babe wake up." I whine.

No answer.

"Babe we are going out in like an hour"

Still no answer.

"MIKEY!!"

Still no answer.

I go over and kiss him on the cheek. Still nothing god he's such a slob.

This was going to be a special way to wake him up. He won't be expecting it and hopefully it will work.

I leant down and I kissed him on the lips.

After a second I got a response and I pulled away not wanting to kiss him because it was only a way to get him up and we only had like 50 minutes left.

"That was a nice way to get me up" Mikey says in his very deep morning voice.

"Well get up off your lazy ass we are leaving in 50 minutes and I don't want to be late because I really really like the place and I always have fun because I'm a 5 year old in a disguise and so are you and the other boys and hopefully Sammy will like it because her and Calum are going to grow up, get married and have a family because they are so damn cute together."

------------( when we get to fun zone)

Girl chat was going out with Sammy and we are getting along really well it's like I've known her for ever.

So now that I have a girl seeming Maddie has left I am happy.

Yes I'm really sad about losing the baby but I'm trying to push it out my mind which is very hard to do but it's for the best.

"Oh my lord no children in here that's great I hate the things" Ashton says

"Ash you have younger siblings?!" Luke says.

"Exactly I know what their like"

We all just continued talking about nothing really worth talking about but I guess it's good.

We went off and decided this was so big that we would play a game of what we thought we could make similar to laser quest.

But we couldn't it's just to hard.

The teams were:

Me and Mikey

Sammy and Cal

Ash and Luke.

--------------------------------------

Next chapter tomorrow xx