t. drake x reader

u n d e r c o v e rfluff imagerequested

u n d e r c o v e r
fluff image
requested

   It was an important night for the Beta Squad, sent to one of The Penguin's night clubs to bust a money laundering scheme. It was a masquerade ball and Y/N and Tim walked in, masked as Blue Beetle, Impulse, Batgirl and Beast Boy waiter in a van just out side with full view of the operation.
  "You ready, Y/SH/N?" He asked, leaning closer, hooking his arm with the girls. She punished his arm soft enough to not to damage. "What did we stalk about, you have to use my undercover name." Y/N told him through her teeth. He nodded, looking off to the side as the music seemed to be playing to their heartbeats: quickly and loudly.
  Ladies in peacock feathers and bodysuits strutted around, with their silver trays carrying drinks.
Tim grabbed Y/N's hand, leaning in. "Do you see anything suspicious?" He asked and she shook her head, getting bubbly inside as his lips got closer to her own.
"Just act normal." She informed him, he shrugged and dragged the undercover girl into the crowd.
"Can I offer you an hors d'oeuvre?" A women asked, showing off a tray of mini sandwich's. She wore a dark green sequenced mask, like everyone else, hiding her identity.
Y/N shook her head, passing, as Tim smiled happily and took a bite sized sandwich.
"What?!" He put his hands up in defence, chewing on the sandwich as Y/N gave him a disapproving glance. "Were not here to taste test." She looked back at the women who had just served then and Y/N noticed keys hanging from her waist-high belt. Her eyes scanned across the room, noticing on two more waitresses had the same keys. Tim noticed her eyes scanning the room, "do you see anything, Y/N?"
"Maybe, come with me." As she dragged him along the night club floor, his heart beat begun to thump irregularly and he worried his hands would become clammy.
They arrived at the women's bathroom door, Y/N went in, scanned throughout the stalls, for once they were all empty, she walked out and pulled Tim in with her.
"Did you see it?" She held her arms together, getting goose bumps at the excessive air conditioning in the ladies room.
"See what?" Tim asked confused, for the protege of the worlds best detective he seemed slow.
Y/N rolled her eyes and filled him in, "the waitress that gave you the hors d'oeuvre, she had keys on her belt and so did two others."
Tim stood there blank, not that he didn't understand what she was saying but he was so wrapped up in how beautiful Y/N looked when she let her bad ass leader side show.
  "We need to follow her and see where those keys lead to, did you hear that Beta Squad." She clicked on her com piece.
   "Loud and clear, hermosa." Blue Beetle spike into their ears, the pair nodded and walked out of the stall, getting odd looks from the few people who noticed them.
  "There she is." Tim whispered to Y/N, point his finger, trying to be discreet. Y/N nodded, the waitress had an empty tray, headed for a room at the back at the club.
  "Let's go." Y/N ordered, swiftly moving through the crowd of dancing bodies with Tim by her side.
  As the green masked women opened the back door she made the silly mistake of watching it close all the way. Y/N and Tim slipped through, staring at the interaction between her and another waitress.
  "The trucks gonna be here in five." The new one had a slight New York accent, as she chewed on a wack of gum.
  "I know, Penguin wanted us out and ready to load the money, so let's go Bri." The one who had served them seemed slightly annoyed with the other women's bold personality.
  They began to walk to the door and the silent heroes hid out of their sights. The door closed behind them and finally Y/N could take off her mask and Tim followed suit.
  Again, Y/N felt a cold breeze against her bare shoulders as she shuttered with the hair on her arms beginning to rise. The gentleman next to her sprung into action, taking off his blazers d offered it to the girl.
   Y/N anxiously but her lip and took it from him before going off to search for information.
   They looked through a stack of files on the desk trying to find out where the truck of dirty money would be sent off to.
  "Ah-ha!" Tim exclaimed, jumping with joy. "The trucks going to Star City, it's carrying 120,00 dollars of dirty money! This is the biggest hit we'll get off of Penguin!" He told the rest of the Beta squad.
  "Awesome work guys, we're ready to go after the truck, try to find as much information as you can." Batgirl instructed them.
  Y/N, now snug in Tim's blazer looked through another file, with records of all the illegal money they collected. She heard the door rattling and she knew they didn't have time to hide, "follow my lead!" She told Tim as she grabbed his shoulders and kissed him roughly. Y/n knew she wasn't going to regret the choice she made.
  She let the blazer fall off and unbuttoned his shirt as best as she could. Y/N wrapped her leg around Tim as he played on with their charade, slipping down one of her dress straps.
  "Mmh Tim." She blushed as the door swung open.
  "What the f*ck?!" They broke apart, holding hands and blushing. The couple faced the buff man and luckily for them he fell for them being a dumb couple.
  Even luckier for Tim and Y/N they got to kiss the love of their life.
  It was easy to say their shenanigans continued later, and for real that time.