r. harper x reader

t h a n k s g i v i n g smut imagine

smut imagine

Since neither Roy or you had any close family, your thanksgiving traditions ended up being the two of you sharing a meat lovers pizza together.
There was a knock on the door, you opened it knowing it was your boyfriend of two years with the pizza.
When you saw him he licked his lips and walked in bitting his lips. He slid the pizza on the counter, grabbing your hips and looked into your eyes.
He kissed your lips without explanation, you could feel how hungry he was. "Tell me, Y/N, what are you thankful for?" He slipped off his unzipped sweater and repositioned his hands on your ass.
You raised an eyebrow, rubbing your hips together, "well, where do I start." Your hands trailed his hard and muscular chest as you felt the mood of the room.
"I'm thankful for the roof over my head," you kissed down his neck, leaving a small hickey on his ivory skin. Although it wasn't anything near the size he'd leave on you, you removed your lips from his skin and continued, "thankful for the good food we're blessed with."
  Roy was wearing a tight tank top and as you kissed his neck you pulled it off for him. You kissed down his rock solid abs as he began to get antsy. "What else?!" He breathed out, a small tent forming in his jeans.
  "How could I forget. I'm thankful for my sexy boyfriend who fucks me silly whenever I want him too." He hummed, lifting your face up by your chin. Roy lifted you up as you wrapped your legs around his torso. He walked into your shared bedroom and he carefully dropped you onto the bed.
  He slammed down onto your lips, trailing down your own neck, and ripping your shirt off like it was nothing. Roy left you there, horny and shirtless as he unbuckled his pants.
  "Roy," you called out for him as he come back down on you, sucking on your exposed breasts. Your head rolled back and you rubbed your hands all over his bare back.
  Hickey after hickey he finally unclamps your bra and threw it somewhere onto the floor, your nipples pressing against his chest. "Uhhmhph, Roy!" You moaned again, he chuckled before he proceeded kissing your torso, "I'll give you something to be really fucking thankful for."
  He was fast and determined, pulling off your leggings and panties at the same time. Now, Roy was really hard as he blew on your lady area, you rolled your eyes back as he stuck his tongue into you. Shutting your eyes and tugging the bedsheets, you cried out for him again.
  "Say it louder Y/N! I want the neighbours to know!"
"Fuck! I want you to, mh, fuck me til I can't walk tomorrow!" He kissed your inner thigh, not pleased, you grabbed a handful of his hair, almost begging for him to continue licking you up.
"Jesus, Roy! Just fuck me already!" He lifted up and smiled, "louder." He commanded, standing up and taking off his pants.
"Fucking hell, Roy! I want you to fuck me until I'm sore!" He snickered, teasing you.
You were soaking wet under Roy's touch, he looked at you devilishly before sticking both his middle and index finger inside you. As he kept pumping you moaned and groaned with Roy continuing to add fingers.
"Shit Y/N!" He pumped his fingers until his wrist started hurting. He took out his fingers, sweat plastering his red hair onto his forehead as he fell back, still hard.
You grabbed his cock with one and and begun to make up and down motions. With his hands he pushed back his hair as he pulled you into his lap.
He entered you and you felt your back arch. Roy thrusted up, his big hard dick going deeper and you bounced on him.
He moaned out your name but it was barely heard through the slurs. Roy flipped you onto your back and thrusted harder and harder, with more force every time. The knots in your stomach were about to snap but you held onto it for him.
"Oh shit, fuck you're so tight!" He told you hitting your spot.
"Oh god, right there, oh my god. Roy!" Your back arch as you finished on his cock and with one more thrust Roy filled you up with his seed.
The room was steamy as he fell next to you, you cuddled into his, both of you butt naked.
"I think we should make this our new thanksgiving tradition." He looked down on you with a glowing smile. As you nodded away, tangled with limbs.