w. west x reader

f l i r t a c i o u sfluff imagine requested

fluff imagine
requested

You held your breath as you went through the zeta tub for the first time, it was definitely something you needed to get used to.
It was your first day on The Team and you were nervous. You were the granddaughter of 'The Sandman' a member of the Justice Society of America's— the group before the Justice League.
Batman has offered you this spot to put you on the right track, considering how good old gramps had turned to the dark side before his death.
When you walked into the meeting point there was a group of six teenagers waiting for you.
"Welcome y/sh/n." Batman greeted, you nodded. The team went and individually introduced themselves; Aqualad, Superboy, Miss Martin, Robin, Artemis and Kid Flash.
"It's good to have another girl on the team!" Miss Martin smiles and Artemis nodded.
"Totally." Kid Flash winked and y/n was intrigued. Artemis punched his arm and rolled her eyes.
"I would watch out for Wally, he can be a total flirt." You laughed, not wanting to admit you liked when Wally filtered with you.

You were in the kitchen getting a snack from the fridge when you saw Wally. You closed the fridge door and there he was.
"Hey hot stuff. You know, they say Disney land is the happiest place. Obviously who ever said that has never stood next to you." He smirked and your heart did a flip. Wally was waiting to be scolded because at this point Artemis or Megan would've kicked his butt.
"I know your a speedster, but do you ever get tired of running through my mind." You smiled as the two of you made eye contact, sharing a silent glance.
"Has anyone ever told you, y/n that you have the prettiest eyes." He said with raised eyebrows and you blushed. You shook your head,
"has anyone every time you that you have the cutest dimples?" You complimented and he smiled.
"So your pretty, I'm cute, together we'd be pretty cute." The both of you chuckled, leaning in a bit.
"I'm really excited to be on the team." You mentioned, finding yourself smiling while looking into his eyes again. He nodded.
"And we're so lucky that your here." He bit his lip, moving a bit closer. You were about to say something when you heard Artemis.
"Y/n is Wally bothering you?" She put her hands on her hip. You shook your head.
"Nope. We're just being a little flirtatious." You raises your eyebrows, still making eye contacts with Wally, who was starting to blush a bit more. As she walked away you turned continued talking to Wally.
"You know one time, I almost burned down my house making a pop tart." You held up what you had originally grabbed as a snack as Wally laughed, shaking his head.
"I didn't know someone could do that, I've got to hang it to you." He offered a down-low high-five and you gracefully slapped his hand, laughing.
He took a minute to just look at you, taking in all your amazing features.
"Hey," he started, almost hesitating to continue, "kiss me if I'm wrong but I think dinosaurs still exist." He said with a half smile. You shook your head, giggling. You shrugged, grabbing you face, lighting kissing his cheek and you could feel how hot he was.

A few more hours of cheesy lines, flirting and some rated R convos, you and Wally were making out in a phone booth right next to Central City's disguised zeta tube.

A/N: I literally had to go on YouTube to see how to flirt lol. I just thought it was pick up lines. I hope you guys liked it!!