Ch.8

Lloyd POV

I quickly cleaned up the blood, and bandaged my cuts.

Once I made sure I had no blood on me or anywhere else, I went down stairs for dinner.

When I entered the kitchen no one even looked at me they just continued talking. I got myself a plate of food and started eating. I was very quiet the entire time, nobody noticed me. I sighed quietly as I finished my food. I put my plate in the sink, I was about to roll up my sleeves to wash dishes but quickly stopped myself.

I looked behind me everyone was still talking to each other, since no one is paying attention I might as well roll up my sleeves. I did so and started washing dishes. Luckly I didn't get any blood anywhere.

Everyone was still talking. As I was lost in my own thought I felt a hand grab my arm rather harshly and they turned me around. It was my Dad... Shit.

"Lloyd! W-what is- what did you do to yourself!!?" The room went quiet, everyone came over to me, nearly everyone gasped, Zane ran to the bathroom probably to get first aid.

"Lloyd answer me now!!" Yelled my Dad. I shook my head no.

"You better answer right now young man!"

"Brother! You are being way to harsh on him!" Yelled my Uncle Wu.

"Do you not see all these cuts and bandages!?"

"Yes I do but we need to take this quietly and calmly."

We were all in the living room, Zane was wrapping my cuts, it was when he took off the old ones is when I noticed how much damage I did to myself.

(Imagine this but all over his arms)

I hissed in pain as he poured alcohol on it.

"Sorry Lloyd." Zane apologized.

"It's fine..." I practically whispered.

"We still need an explanation." My dad said.

".... I don't know why I did it...."

"Lloyd look at us." Uncle Wu said. I looked up, they all quietly gasped. I didn't Know why though.

"Lloyd... W-whats wrong with your eyes?" Asked Kai. I tilted my head slightly. Zane then pulled out a mirror I looked in the mirror to see... A Green Eye and a Red eye. It was like I had Hytrochromia. I shook my head.

"I don't know what's wrong with my eyes either..."

The image Morro showed me of Kai, flashed in my head. I flinched and closed my eyes, I started trembling a little.

"Lloyd? Are you ok?" Asked Kai.

"...." I was silent. After awhile I shook my head no.

"What is wrong then?" I shook my head no again. I stood up and said a quiet good night and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

About 30 minutes later Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole came in and started going to bed. Once everyone was in bed and asleep, me still awake just layed there blank minded and emotionless, that is until I felt someone come and lay down in my bed.

"Morro I swear to God if that's you..." I very quietly said.

"What was that?" I heard Kai say.... Wait... Kai!? I froze... Ho..ly shit!... I was very tense. I didn't want to move, I felt like if I moved I'd make him uncomfortable.

******************

Kai POV

I could tell Lloyd was asleep, his breathing was slow and steady. I could also tell that I was still lightly blushing, I mean you can't blame me.

(No smut sry I play on Christian Minecraft Servers.)

I slowly feel asleep as well. I hope Lloyd will tell us why he did the thing he did to himself. I also understand now why Sensei has us watching Lloyd, I don't want him to hurt himself anymore than he already has.