- CHAPTER 1 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM JUNMYEON! SARANGHAEEEE~ YOU'RE THE BEST LEADER!

Anyways, here's the chapter 1!

~*~*~

"Where's the weird girl?!" The door of the classroom went open.

The students which is Erin's classmates were looking at Jackson, Erin's bully.

"She's still not here." The president of the class, Soobin answered.

The door slammed close, Erin stood up and unhide.

Soobin walked towards her and sighed, "When will you going to fight back?" He asked while taking a seat beside her.

She smiled, "It's not the right time."

Before Soobin could say something, she continued her sentence. "Yet."

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

"You'll be the next CEO, son." Mr. Kim said.

Suho frowned, "Why me? There's so many best workers that's working on our company. You know that I'm too busy to handle the company, I'm scared to not be able to handle it properly."

Mr. Kim placed his hand on his son's shoulder, "Son, you can do it. I trust you."

Suho sighed, "Okay then."

Mr. Kim smiled, he watched Suho stood up and bow. "I'll go now, Dad."

Mr. Kim nodded, and Suho left his Dad's office.

He went to the parking lot with his two body guards, before Suho could enter. The body guard who was holding the door for him suddenly fell on the ground.

"Yah!" Suho yelled.

A guy who has his face covered looked at Suho and was about to drag him, but the another bodyguard went out from the van immediately punched the mystery guy.

The guy immediately stood up and ran away, "Are you okay?" The guard asked Suho.

Suho nodded and he was really nervous, he realized that the another guard was unconscious.

"Let's bring him inside." Suho said as they carried the unconscious bodyguard.

When they entered the clinic inside the company, they put the unconscious guard to the bed.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" The doctor asked.

"A mysterious guy attacked me and he hit him." The doctor immediately took care of the bodyguard.

"Sir, I'll tell this to your Dad." Suho nodded as the guard left.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

"The clock is ticking so slow." Erin said and rolled on her bed.

"You're just really excited." Irene said on the another line, they're having a video call.