- CHAPTER 16 -

"I'll send you Suho's schedule."

"Okay then, thanks Mr. Soo Man." Erin said and ended the call.

After a while, she received Mr. Soo Man's message about Suho's schedule.

"Photo shoot at 9:30 AM." Erin read and looked at the time on her phone.

8:35 AM, she stood from her bed and immediately prepared.

After that, she prepared her make-up kit and it was sponsored by Sung Kyung and her boyfriend. She looked at the wall clock and it's 8:55 already, she went out from her room.

She went to the living room and saw Suho sitting there, he was dressed nicely. "Let's go." She said without looking at Suho, she went out from the condo and felt Suho's presence behind her.

She went inside her car while Suho went inside the shot gun seat.

"Seatbelt." Suho said to Erin, she stopped Suho's hand from helping her to wear the seatbelt.

"You violated the rules 1, 3, and 4." Erin said.

Suho rolled his eyes and backed away, Erin started the engine and drove towards SM Ent.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

"It's nice to finally meet you, Erin!" Kai said.

EXO introduced themselves to Erin when she arrived at the place with Suho. Erin just bowed at them and didn't say anything. They went inside the dressing room as Erin started to put a make-up on Suho's face.

Suho didn't like Erin, he thinks that Erin wasn't kind as his previous P.A was. And Suho fell in love for his past P.A.

"Done." Erin said and moved away from Suho.

She took the clothe that Suho needs for the photo shoot.

"Yah!" Suho yelled when Erin threw the clothes on his face.

Erin just smirked and went out from the dressing room.

"She's so annoying." Suho said and immediately changed.

He looked at his reflection on the mirror. "That girl is a good make-up artist, it's just not obvious." He said, talking to himself.

"I know." Erin said and suddenly went inside the dressing room.

Suho's eyes widened and his heart was really beating so fast because of Erin's sudden appearance

"I'll fix your hair, sit down." Erin commanded and Suho obeyed.

He took his phone and began to scroll on his secret instagram, none of his fans knew that he have an instagram account.

Erin was so focused on fixing Suho's hair, Suho looked at Erin through the mirror.

She's pretty, but speaks straightforwardly. She's talented, but it's so not obvious because of her badass appearance. Who will fall for this kind of girl? She's so harsh, speaks hurtful things but stating a fact.

Suho immediately brought his gaze back to his phone when Erin removed her gaze from Suho's hair. When he felt that Erin continue on fixing his hair, he slowly looked at her.

His eyes widened when he saw Erin looking at him while smirking. He brought his gaze phone back and sighed, Erin just shook her head while smirking.

"Done." Erin said and fixed her things.

The door opened and it's the Assistant Director. "The shooting is about to start."

"I'm coming." Suho said and left the dressing room.

After Erin was done fixing her things, she went out from the dressing room. She leaned against the wall before the door of the dressing room. She crossed her arms and looked at Suho who's busy on posing.

Suho looked at her and Erin just smirked at him. While Suho frowned. "Please look at the camera." The cameraman said.

Suho gave Erin a glare before he looked at the camera. Erin smirked, Don't tell me he can't focus when I'm around?

"You're cool." Erin looked at the guy beside her. "I'm Chanyeol."

"I know." Erin replied and brought her attention to the front.

"Just saying." Chanyeol said. "I heard that you're Suho hyung's new P.A?" Erin didn't answered.

"Did you know that he fell in love with his past P.A?"

Erin frowned. "So?"

"I was thinking if he will fall for you too."

"No way." Erin immediately said.

"Yes way. You're pretty, talented so that's possible."

"Shut up."

"Chanyeol! Your turn." The director said and looked at Chanyeol.

Suho walked towards me. "Buy me a coffee." He said.

"Okay." Erin said.

"Get the money on my wallet."

Erin was about to go inside the dressing room when Suho called her. "Yah."

"What?" She asked.

"Two coffees, latte."

Erin just nodded and entered the dressing room.