- CHAPTER 30 -

"Hi, Erin!" The members greeted her when they arrived at SM.

She just nodded and opened the compartment, she took her luggage and went to the second van that's for the staffs.

She placed her backpack at the compartment and closed it, she went back to EXO's van and helped the driver put the members' luggage inside the compartment.

"Woah! You're tough, Rinrin!" Baekhyun said in amazement and smiled.

"Rinrin?" Erin asked and looked at Baekhyun, confused.

"It's my nickname for you!" Baekhyun proudly said and went inside the van, because Chanyeol dragged him inside.

Erin closed the compartment and watch the driver went inside the driver's seat.

The van began to moved, but before the van disappear from Erin's sight. Baekhyun rolled the window down, "Rinrin! Saranghae!" He said and formed a heart with his arms.

"Aish!" Chanyeol pulled him back and closed the window.

Erin shook her head and went inside the second van, "Hello!" The other staffs greeted her as she greeted them back.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

The members arrived at the airport and the guards took their places before the members went out from the van.

The fans began to scream their names and say Saranghae, while the other fans gave their gifts to their bias and the members gladly accepted it.

After some minutes, they went inside the private plane and took their seats.

Suho was looking for a seat when Baekhyun suddenly yelled, "Rinrin?!"

Suho looked at the direction where Baekhyun was looking at, his eyes widened to see Erin sitting with her hands behind her head.

"Yah, Suho. Sit with me." She said and gestured to Suho.

Suho slowly sat beside her, "I-i thought you're going to take the different---"

Suho decided not to continue what he was saying when Erin didn't pay attention to him and just closed her eyes instead, "Shut up." She said.

"Rinrin! I'm the one---" Before Baekhyun could continue his words, Chanyeol immediately covered his noisy mouth and made Baekhyun seat beside him.

All of them fasten their seatbelts and after a while, the plane began to move as they departed.

Erin cannot sleep, so she decided to just listen to music with her eyes closed.

Her eyes flew open when her shoulder became heavy, she looked at her right and saw Suho resting his head on her shoulder.

She stared at him for some minutes before taking the right piece off of her earphone and put it on Suho's right ear.

She rest her head on the seat and closed her eyes again. This time, she finally fell asleep.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

They arrived at Japan and Suho is the first one to wake up.

His eyes widened when he realized that he was resting against Erin's shoulder.

He sat up properly and looked at Erin, his heart began to beat fast again along with the song that's playing on the earphones.

[IF YOU HAVE THE SONG ENTITLED; I LIKE YOU SO MUCH, YOU'LL KNOW IT BY YSABELLE CUEVAS. KINDLY PLAY IT WHILE READING THIS. THANK YOU!]

🎶Love you every minute, every second,

Love you everywhere and any moment,

Always and forever I know I'll can't quit you 'cause you're the one and I don't know how,

Love you 'till the last of snow disappears,

Love you 'till the rainy day becomes clear,

Never knew a love like this now I can't let go,

I'm inlove with you and now you know🎶

Suho immediately removed the earphone off when Erin began to move.

He stood up and wake his members up, he wake Erin the last.

Erin immediately stood up and took her backpack, "I'll go ahead." She said and left the plane.

Erin saw the big crowd that's obviously waiting for EXO because of the banners they're holding.

But one big banner caught her attention, it's a little close that's why she didn't had a hard time reading it.

'Please rape me, Suho!'

She balled her fist, she's the type of girl who doesn't care about someone. And she didn't understand herself why she's mad when she saw Suho's name and the word rape.

She walked towards the girl and pretended like she bumped to her accidentally.

"I'm so sorry!" She said and bowed to the girl.

"I-it's alright." The girl said.

Erin bowed once again before stepping on the banner on purpose, the girl was about to pick it up but the other fans accidentally stepped on it. Causing for the banner to be ripped off.

Erin smiled to herself before leaving the airport, she entered the taxi that was parked in front of her.

She told the driver the hotel where she's going to check in along with EXO.

Suho really drives me crazy, damn it. She thought and sighed.