- CHAPTER 18 -

"You're bleeding!" Suho panicked when he saw the blood on Erin's hand.

Erin looked at her hand. "This is nothing." Compared to my wounds when I'm on the battle field. She thought.

They watched the police put Yugyeom inside the police's car, before the car went away.

"Let's go." Suho suddenly dragged Erin inside the condo.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me!" Erin yelled, trying to get out from Suho's grip.

"Sit down." Suho commanded but Erin didn't obey, she remained standing and staring at Suho.

"Sit down." Suho said again with full of authority.

Erin rolled her eyes and sat down, she watched Suho get the first aid kit.

He sat in front of her and lend his hand, "Give me your hand."

Erin didn't follow again, so Suho took her hand forcefully. "Stubborn." Suho mumbled and they went silent while Suho is healing her wound.

When Suho was done, he noticed that Erin didn't took her hand back. He looked at her and saw that she's already sleeping.

"Should I leave you alone here?" Suho asked his self.

He stood up and put the first aid kit back on its place, he walked back and forth. Not knowing what he's going to do with Erin.

Should I leave her there and just get her a pillow and blanket? Or should I carry her to her room?

Suho shook her head and sat down on the floor, in front of Erin. "Why did you sleep there? Idiot." Suho said, talking to Erin who's sleeping.

Suho just carried her and brought her to her room, he laid down Erin on her bed and pull the blanket to cover Erin's body. He immediately went out and went to his room.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

Erin and Suho is currently on the car, and Erin is the driver.

"Where are we going?" Erin asked Suho.

"Big Hit." Suho answered while putting his seatbelt on.

Erin frowned but still obeyed, she started the engine as they headed towards the Big Hit Entertainment.

After several minutes, they arrived at Big Hit as Erin parked the car on the parking lot.

Erin closed the engine as Suho went out from the car, she went out as well.

Erin sighed when she didn't saw Suho there, he really left me behind?

Erin still entered the Big Hit Building without Suho with her, she went inside the elevator and pressed a random button.

She waited until the door opened, she went out and looked around then she realized that the rooms were the practice room.

She was busy looking then she suddenly bumped into someone. She immediately bowed without looking at the person. "Sorry." She apologized and looked at the guy.

"It's okay." The guy smiled.

Erin was about to walk away when the guy stopped her. "Are you... auditioning?"

Erin shook her head. "No, no. I'm a Personal Assistant. And that damn artist left me." She said, whispering the last sentence.

The guy chuckled. "I heard that. By the way, I'm Jung Hoseok." He smiled again.

"I'm Erin." She's amazed at how pretty the guy's smile was.

"We have a visitor on our practice room, do you want to come with me?"

Erin nodded. "Okay." They went to the last room that Erin saw, Hoseok opened the door for Erin.

She went in and saw 12 guys, she bowed. "Hello." She greeted.

"Oh? Hi!" The guy with dimples said. "I'm RM, BTS' leader."

"I'm Erin." She replied.

"I'm Jin! The eldest."

"I'm Suga."

"I'm Jimin."

"I'm Taehyung."

"I'm Jungkook. The youngest."

Erin looked at the 5 guys along with BTS. She was surprised to see her friend, but remained calm.

"Hello, I'm Soobin. TXT's leader." Leader huh? My friend is really amazing. I'm proud of him. But, he's a leader of TRAZI, TXT and also a president on our school? Wow.

"I'm Yeonjun, the eldest."

"I'm Beomgyu."

"I'm Taehyun."

"I'm Hueningkai, the youngest."

"She's here for Suho." Hoseok said, appearing beside Erin.

"I'm Suho's personal assistant and he left me alone."

"He went out, he said that he will just get something on the car." RM said.

Erin smirked, Stupid guy. I have the car's remote key.

The door went open and it's Suho. "There you are." Suho said and walk towards Erin.

Erin didn't answer and just stare at Suho. "What?" He asked.

Erin turned her back from Suho and faced Hoseok. "Thanks for helping."

"Your welcome." Hoseok replied and smiled.

Erin smiled back and Suho was so surprised to see Erin smiling. "You never smiled at me like that!" Suho suddenly said his thoughts out loud.

Erin smirked. "Because you never treated me well." She said and turned to BTS and TXT members.

She bowed. "It's nice to meet all of you. I'll go now."

"Bye!" All of them said in unison, Erin immediately left the room.

"Yah!" She heard Suho called her but she just continued walking while smirking.