- CHAPTER 24 -

"Your condo is pretty." Taehyung said when he went out from the car.

"Thanks." Erin said and helped Taehyung to carry the plastic bags.

Erin opened the door and took her shoes off as Taehyung did the same. "Come in." She told Taehyung.

He went in and looked around. "This is pretty big." He said.

Erin didn't replied and went to the kitchen as Taehyung followed her. They placed the paper bags on the table.

"Help me to dye my hair." Erin said and took the hair colors our from the paper bag.

"Okay." Taehyung said and they smiled to each other.

Suho suddenly entered the kitchen, he wasn't surprised to see Erin with a visitor. But he was surprised to see Erin smiling.

"Y-yah!" Suho yelled.

"What?" Erin asked and put the hair colors down on the table. Her smile disappeared as well.

Taehyung turned around and immediately bowed when he saw his sunbae. "Hello, Suho hyung."

"Hello." He greeted back as they smiled at each other.

"Let's go, Taehyung." Erin grabbed the hair colors and they was about to enter Erin's room when Suho yelled.

"Yah! Why are you two going to your room?!" Suho asked.

Erin smirked, "Secret." She opened the door and dragged Taehyung inside and locked the door.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked.

"We will let him think dirty things." Erin said and winked at him.

"I think, this is bad." Taehyung said and shook his head, but still smiled.

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

Suho was walking back and forth inside his room, thinking about what Taehyung and Erin is doing inside her room.

"Argh! So what? I don't care about them!" He said to himself. "T-the bedsheets, it's because of the bedsheets! They might ruin it." He said and nod to himself.

He went out and stood in front of Erin's room, he knocked continuously until the door went open.

His eyes widened when it's Taehyung who opened the door and he's topless.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"N-nothing!" Suho yelled and immediately entered his room.

Taehyung closed the door and laughed, "Did you saw his reaction?" Taehyung asked.

Erin nodded and smiled, she can't laugh or even chuckle. So, she just smiled. "Yeah." She replied.

"Oh! I think your hair is now done, it's already an hour."

"Oh yeah." Erin went inside the washroom as Taehyung followed her.

He helped her washed her hair, when it's done. Taehyung grabbed the towel and handed it to her.

Erin took it and dried her hair, she went out and Taehyung just followed her again. She took her comb and began to comb her hair.

After she combed it, she looked at her reflection on the mirror. "Wah! It looks good on you." Taehyung complimented.

She smiled, "Yeah. Thanks for helping me by the way."

Taehyung smiled. "That's nothing."

· ˙ · * · ˙ · * · ˙ ·

Suho looked at Erin and Taehyung went they went out from the room.

It's already 6:00 PM, and Taehyung was there since 9:00 AM. "I'll go ahead now." Taehyung said and bowed to Suho.

Suho bowed back and watched the two went out from the condo. Is she still going to bring him to his dorm?

I stood up from the sofa and rushed towards the window, he opened the curtain a little to peak at Erin and Taehyung.

"Aish, they just met the other day then they're suddenly that close?" Suho talked to himself, that became his habit already.

His eyes widened when Erin looked at the window, he immediately closed the curtain and ran back towards the sofa.

He took his phone and pretended that he's busy. After a while, Erin came in while smirking.

She sat beside him, "Can you tell me facts about Taehyung?" She asked, she's trying to make Suho annoyed.

Suho frowned, "Why me? You're close with him, you can ask him!" He stood up and went to the kitchen.

Erin smirked and shook her head, she stood up and went to the kitchen. She saw the paper bags.

She opened the first paper bag and took the things out, she frowned when she noticed that she bought five strawberry yogurt.

She doesn't eat yogurt and she hate strawberries.

※ Flashback ※

"I'll give you some facts about my son." Mr. Kim said and walked back and forth in front of me.

"Why do I have to know about your son?"

"Of course, you'll be his P.A."

Erin rolled her eyes and leaned against the sofa, "Fine."

"First, he loves strawberry yogurt. That's his favorite. Second, he's obsessed with strawberries. Third, he likes pastel colors. Fourth he loves everything that has strawberries in it. Fifth, he's scared of lemons---"

"What the fvck? Lemons? Seriously?"

"He was traumatized, because when he was young. He pranked his younger brother with a lemon juice that has glue in it. He let his brother drink it, then after some days his brother didn't want to eat. Then, two weeks later, his brother died. I forgive him about that, because he was just five years old back then. And I wasn't been able to guide them properly, since I'm always busy with work."

Erin remained quiet, "Continue." She said, but that lemon accident kept on replaying on her mind.

※ End of Flashback ※

She opened the fridge and saw two lemons inside, she sighed and took the lemons. She threw it on the trash can.

She replaced the lemons with the yogurts, she closed the fridge and continued arranging the things that she and Taehyung bought.

After arranging, Erin opened the fridge and took one yogurt and placed it on the table. She did that for Suho to notice that there's a strawberry yogurt for him.

Then, she left the kitchen and went to her room.